Savio

What’s the reported fee?

I only watch the PL but he has impressive stats in La Liga this season.

What’s the reported fee?

I only watch the PL but he has impressive stats in La Liga this season.
Have to think he'll cost €45-50m minimum. I imagine City will want to avoid any scrutiny if he's sold at significantly under market value.. A nice tidy profit for Troyes whatever it is though.

No brainer. I think we will loan him for another year in Giorna. Will gain more experience, will play in the Champions League as it looks at the moment. He will surely get more significant minutes there which is very critical in his age.

Just me that thinks the timing of this announcement is interesting especially with the rumours around Grealish throwing his toys out of the pram?

It’s a no nonsense signing, the lad looks fantastic at girona and it really would have made a mockery slightly of the CFG if we can’t cherry pick talented players from the group..

Love the Player. I just wonder where he fits.

We have Doku, Foden, Silva, Grealish, and Bobb all of whom can play on the wing. All of them have pretty clear positions in the squad. Doku and Foden are obviously not going anywhere.

Bernardo does have the release clause and may make the jump this summer. But he also covers a CM role as well, which I don't think Savio does.

There were some Whispers about Bobb Potentially leaving this summer, but I don't see us paying upwards of 40 Million for a guy who is on the border of the squad.

It does make me wonder a bit about Grealish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.