Scam Warning: Reasons beyond my control

mancitymick

Still after a ticket for Arsenal away. Did have two sent to me through this forum after paying money to this persons bank account but it got LOST IN THE POST. Was informed my money would be returned but still awaiting a refund........Name will be mentioned next week if my money is not returned. Sorry for being blunt but drink now talking and i feel fleeced minus money plus that person got a extra tenner sent for good will !!!

Re: Reasons beyond my control

mancitymick said:
Still after a ticket for Arsenal away. Did have two sent to me through this forum after paying money to this persons bank account but it got LOST IN THE POST. Was informed my money would be returned but still awaiting a refund........Name will be mentioned next week if my money is not returned. Sorry for being blunt but drink now talking and i feel fleeced minus money plus that person got a extra tenner sent for good will !!!

pm sent

Blue_Ketchup said:
mancitymick said:

pm sent

Replied. Thanks so much

If it is lost they can contact the club to ask Arsenal for replacements.

I have got the same problem than mancitymick. Seller promised to send tickets, and I have paid money into his bank account. The tickets didnt arrive, and I havent heard off the seller since. I dont wanna tell names yet, I just wanna ask the seller on this way that he should contact me!

cya, Nicole

nicolej said:
I have got the same problem than mancitymick. Seller promised to send tickets, and I have paid money into his bank account. The tickets didnt arrive, and I havent heard off the seller since. I dont wanna tell names yet, I just wanna ask the seller on this way that he should contact me!

cya, Nicole
Interested to know if it was the same person. I aint bothered about mentioning names. Mine posted under the name of mancini_messiah. PM if it is. I was informed over two weeks ago that he would return my money. That aint happened. Luckily i have received a ticket from another bluemooner. There is ways the IP adress can be checked. It may be two diffent names being used but using the same PC

Its indeed coincidence that you guys have had this problem. This fuck wit tried to do the same thing to me and I said you must be "taking the piss" if you think I would be pay 105£ into your account without receiving the tickets. The idiot said to me if you pay in half then when I receive the money I will transfer the tickets. I said you are having a fucking laugh!

This all happened the day of the Everton home match and I could not make it as I was away at 5.30am the next day to London on business. So what I suggested to our little shitbag was that my wifes brother come and meet him to get the tickets before the game and do the deal face to face. I bet you can guess what happened now?!!! The little **** did not turn up!

Sadly this reflects what he's been up to but I'd love to meet him face to face to shove the tickets where the sun really doesnt shine!

Warning everyone. As you can see there is three of us who have been fleeced by this so called fan. Dont no what we can do now but think we need to look into it further

PS - I have had a PM from Nicole confirming it is the same person using the same scam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.