Scam Warning: Reasons beyond my control

Re: Reasons beyond my control

bluesmith said:
I may be wrong but I think you've been scammed by a serial offender by the name of Amrik Gill. The good news is the police know about him as he has been arrested before for it. You definitely need to take this as far as possible.

Yes it's him.

He has history of doing this to blues - he got rumbled on Bluewatch a few years ago pulling similar stunts.

Report to police immediately.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
Neil McNab said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=214273.80
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1197560_united_fans_conned_in_cup_final_ticket_scam
C_71_article_1197560_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

This scum bag!
what the fucks that ugly bastard

At least the twat could off used my money on plastic surgery.

mancitymick said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
what the fucks that ugly bastard

He's been doing it for years to fans from clubs all over the country, I feel sorry for his victims who've worked hard for their money, jug eared scumbag!

Neil McNab said:
mancitymick said:
He's been doing it for years to fans from clubs all over the country, I feel sorry for his victims who've worked hard for their money, jug eared scumbag!

Steady on the Jug ears bit mine aint the smallest!! lol

mancitymick said:
Neil McNab said:

Steady on the Jug ears bit mine aint the smallest!! lol
No offense meant!

There was a warning thread about this, and the same person comes back 2 1/2 years later and does it again.

He was on bluewatch doin the same thing using a different name to sign off his posts, but the same username.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62793</a>

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61557" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61557</a>

He will try it again in another year or two no doubt.

bluesmith said:
I may be wrong but I think you've been scammed by a serial offender by the name of Amrik Gill. The good news is the police know about him as he has been arrested before for it. You definitely need to take this as far as possible.

actually gave this guy a lift to the doncaster friendly game a few seasons back

seemed ok on the day (except for throwing up all the time on the snake pass)

but after that he kept trying to get money off me

oh i'll pay you back next week etc - fortunately i never did

he lives in stretford - or at least thats where we picked him up and dropped him off!

eshiers1 said:
bluesmith said:

actually gave this guy a lift to the doncaster friendly game a few seasons back

seemed ok on the day (except for throwing up all the time on the snake pass)

but after that he kept trying to get money off me

oh i'll pay you back next week etc - fortunately i never did

he lives in stretford - or at least thats where we picked him up and dropped him off!

From the photo and how he acts he seems like a smack rat. No one else would be so desperate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.