Scam Warning: Reasons beyond my control

Alright guys,

I also got 'scammed' by this prick (for V festival tickets) - reported him to the Police and today received this email from GM Police:

Good morning,

Mr Gill has been sent to prison for 12 months. There is no compensation order due to the fact he has no facility to pay it.

Mr Gill is a habitual gambler and every penny he has obtain through deception has been spent.

If a compensation order was to have been issued then repayment would have taken years if ever.

My advice is to recontact your bank because I know some victims have managed to claim their money back through them.

There is also the option of taking civil action.

Many thanks

Lets hope he enjoys prison eh?

Only thing is he will probably just sit on his arse watching tv all day.
Not really a deterrent to tossers like him.
Making him work for fcuk all to pay all the money back would of been a better idea.

REVENGE - Youve got his sort code and account number !!! Subscribe him to all sorts of shit. Remember last year when Clarkson printed his account details because he was sure nothing could be done - he got fleeced !! 2 wrongs dont make a right i know but i'd be tempted . . . . .

bigbadbrad said:
REVENGE - Youve got his sort code and account number !!! Subscribe him to all sorts of shit. Remember last year when Clarkson printed his account details because he was sure nothing could be done - he got fleeced !! 2 wrongs dont make a right i know but i'd be tempted . . . . .

he's obv got no cash hense why he cant pay things back.

Ticket For Schalke said:
bigbadbrad said:

he's obv got no cash hense why he cant pay things back.

He does have different bank accounts under different names

dw7 said:
The Fixer said:
If someone can find out where he's doing his jail, certain things can be arranged so that mr Gill can be helped settle in to his new surroundings.... let me know :O)

defo not the thing to be posted in a forum on the internet

Why not fuck the little meth head. Get him wetted up fixer. Sugar and boiling water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.