School trips

The Pink Panther

The eldest who's just started high school in the last couple of weeks has come home with letters anouncing the first two school trips.

Trip 1 - Lake Garda @£445 + spends
Trip 2 - Holland plus a day in Disney Paris @£485 + spends

My other daughter starts high school in two years time. Is this what I've got to look forward to for the next eight school years?

NQT said:
The eldest who's just started high school in the last couple of weeks has come home with letters anouncing the first two school trips.

Trip 1 - Lake Garda @£445 + spends
Trip 2 - Holland plus a day in Disney Paris @£485 + spends

My other daughter starts high school in two years time. Is this what I've got to look forward to for the next eight school years?

dont send them mate!! you and your kid could go for that price never did rate school trips and paying for the teachers to go aswell!

Castleton and the caverns for us, £2.99 including entrance fee.
One year we went to Bramhall Hall, FFS I used to pass it every morning to school on the bus.

Matty said:
Our high school always did a skiing trip, which I never went on, and a summer holiday. The year I went, when I was in 4th year (Year 10 for all those young bastards out there) we went to Perpignan in the South of France, and very nice it was too!

We went to Tours in the Loire Valley when I was in the 4th year, and got really pissed on Kronenburg.
The teachers weren't arsed as they were all leathered and probably shaggin' each other.
It was great and we all brought home flick-knives as souvenirs.

Swales lives said:
Matty said:
Our high school always did a skiing trip, which I never went on, and a summer holiday. The year I went, when I was in 4th year (Year 10 for all those young bastards out there) we went to Perpignan in the South of France, and very nice it was too!

We went to Tours in the Loire Valley when I was in the 4th year, and got really pissed on Kronenburg.
The teachers weren't arsed as they were all leathered and probably shaggin' each other.
It was great and we all brought home flick-knives as souvenirs.
Someone on our trip tried to bring home a crossbow, A FUCKING CROSSBOW!!!! I ask you, how fucked up must that kid have been?! Surprisingly it didn't make it through customs!! I also find it a little disturbing that a 15 year old can purchase a crossbow in France with absolutely no problems!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.