Scott Parker

ghost305 said:
Scott Parker is what he is: A ball winner. He knows his limitations as a player. He's one of the better DMs out there. He really gets exposed when he tries to get involve in the attack as his decision making is terrible.

With that said, Michael Carrick would have been a far better option than Parker.
out there where? lol

The Future's Blue said:
Nige looked totally dis-interested playing for Holland but still did enough to outshine Parker. Please, someone prove me wrong with stats as I really want to like him?

England are through to the quarter finals Holland are out,played 3 lost 3.

Roll On City said:
ghost305 said:
Scott Parker is what he is: A ball winner. He knows his limitations as a player. He's one of the better DMs out there. He really gets exposed when he tries to get involve in the attack as his decision making is terrible.

With that said, Michael Carrick would have been a far better option than Parker.
out there where? lol

out there in the premier league.

But the media tends to act like he is the best. They equate "giving your all", "going hard with your tackles", "pride" and yada yada, things that have nothing to do with technique or skills.

he just good at this specific task: protect the back 4 and giving the ball to the more creative player beside him.

ghost305 said:
Roll On City said:
ghost305 said:

out there where? lol

But the media tends to act like he is the best. They equate "giving your all", "going hard with your tackles", "pride" and yada yada, things that have nothing to do with technique or skills.

he just good at this specific task: protect the back 4 and giving the ball to the more creative player beside him.
Totally agree

royle said:
The Future's Blue said:
Nige looked totally dis-interested playing for Holland but still did enough to outshine Parker. Please, someone prove me wrong with stats as I really want to like him?

Damn them stats!

Although, I was talking man for man from what I've seen, not the overall team performance.

ghost305 said:
Roll On City said:
ghost305 said:

out there where? lol

Meaning the opposition?

royle said:
The Future's Blue said:

And the Dutch had a championship level defence... your point is

royle said:
The Future's Blue said:

Belgium never even qualified for the finals. VK out.

Scott Parker 'runs around like a headless chicken' - Paul Parker
The former England full-back is unconvinced by the Tottenham man, who will likely be tasked with shackling Andrea Pirlo, Italy's most creative player on Sunday evening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.