Scum Hunter Shoots Cecil the Lion

If the lion was indeed a rag then I don't see why everyone is getting so upset. 649,999,999 to go.

Possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on here
Why? If we don't flex our muscles like this from time to time, before we know it lions and tigers will be walking unchallenged around towns and villages looking to eat, loot and quite possibly rape at will.

A strong deterrent is needed to prevent this.

Why? If we don't flex our muscles like this from time to time, before we know it lions and tigers will be walking unchallenged around towns and villages looking to eat, loot and quite possibly rape at will.

That's right; won't someone think of the children?

I've got a great idea
Why don't we sell hunting trips to the entrance of the French side of the Channel Tunnel!
It'd raise revenue and sort the migrant crisis out

Don't particularly see the problem personally. The population of lions needs to be controlled so that they don't rove an unnecessary danger to people/ livestock. Selling licenses seems a perfectly sensible way of doing this esp if the money raised is used in the protection of game reserves. Reading the story the big issue seems to be that this lion was lured out of the game reserve by the approved hunter who accompanied him so it is him who has broken the law not the dentist.

We should pre-emptively bomb the cunts back to the er... blunt canine teeth age, that'll teach them.

Bloody lions, coming over here taking movie jobs and ruining our CGI industry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.