Season Card info now on OS

[quote="moomba

For me its more about the principle of paying £40 every two weeks to watch a game of football than the cost. But we shouldnt be creating a situation where long time supporters, our core supporters through the hard times have to sacrifice everything to see their team play. Thats the direction we seem to be heading.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

That was kind of my point tho mate, people who have other hobbies (smoke, drink, shopping etc) won't think twice about going getting their monthly fix when they get paid, and lets be honest at £4 a pint i think we can all say drinl prices are rising. It's the same in football, unfortunately we are a target market because we have love for the club, the club doesn't owe us anything really. We make a choice to go to the game, as we make a choice to smoke, drink, chase chickens or in a scousers case finger our sisters, the club aren't forcing you to pay these prices.

I'd love to see a price freeze but its a business, my gym membership has gone up in the last two years, a business has to be seen to be doing something to cover costs.

For me its more about the principle of paying £40 every two weeks to watch a game of football than the cost. But we shouldnt be creating a situation where long time supporters, our core supporters through the hard times have to sacrifice everything to see their team play. Thats the direction we seem to be heading.

You had me thinking this was business for a minute?! Price rises are inevitable, it's life

Mine has gone up about £60 for the 4th year running. I don't care what the happy clappers say on here - it's disgusting. Over £700 for a seat near the front near the corner flag. Bollocks.

I knew it would happen eventually, but the line has been crossed and therefore I am out. It's been 50 quid each year and in a couple of seasons it'll end up a grand. Fuck that.

With the prices they charge for a single match ticket my armchair awaits.

Grimble said:
I knew it would happen eventually, but the line has been crossed and therefore I am out. It's been 50 quid each year and in a couple of seasons it'll end up a grand. Fuck that.

With the prices they charge for a single match ticket my armchair awaits.

offer a mate a ticket share, getting to some games is better than none

Or sell a couple of games

Just had an email from City offering me a Superbia season card at £2900,don't think I will be taking up their kind offer !!!!!

It is indicative of our current fanbase that £40 per match is deemed good value by many on here .

Middle class football supporting has certainly taken over now at MCFC

Very sad.

Bluemanc100 said:
For me its more about the principle of paying £40 every two weeks to watch a game of football than the cost. But we shouldnt be creating a situation where long time supporters, our core supporters through the hard times have to sacrifice everything to see their team play. Thats the direction we seem to be heading.

You had me thinking this was business for a minute?! Price rises are inevitable, it's life

If it was just a business, none of us would have hung around through the hard times. Maybe it's naive, but I'm pretty sure the "it's business" line was probably used in the rag boardroom years ago. And ask them what happened to their core support as a result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.