Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Finally sorted online. 315 £299. Still plenty of £299 seats left.

dobobobo said:
yorks blue said:
ive got on website but its not letting me choose a seat is anyone else having same problem?

You need to find seats that are highlighted in green.

Interestingly no seats are available in the premium blocks.

its only letting me pick a block but no seat

Trying to relocate 2 seats online but can't do them together. Anyone having the same problem?

Got through finally on website to find just my seasoncard listed even though I manage my wife, son and daughters. Went to the normal ticket website and checked under the Seasoncard Management section and they are all listed there. Tried to update but just got "Sorry for any inconvenience but we cannot update ."

So stuck with only being able to relocate by myself!!!!!!! What a shit service!!!!!!!!!!!!

yorks blue said:
dobobobo said:
yorks blue said:
ive got on website but its not letting me choose a seat is anyone else having same problem?

You need to find seats that are highlighted in green.

Interestingly no seats are available in the premium blocks.

its only letting me pick a block but no seat

Can you see any seats highlighted in green? For example, Colin Bell - Level 3 - Block 329 has loads of seats highlighted in green.

Got 2 in Block 316. Not together, we will have someone in between us, Hopefully they will swap a seat every week.

Anyone had an email confirming relocation?

finally got through after 96 mins .... moved to seats to block 303, well happy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.