Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Kennedy_probably_has said:
Trying to relocate 2 seats online but can't do them together. Anyone having the same problem?

You have to choose the new seats individually one at a time. It does then let you edit your choice once made (i.e if the adjacent seat was taken in the meantime)

dobobobo said:
yorks blue said:
dobobobo said:
You need to find seats that are highlighted in green.

Interestingly no seats are available in the premium blocks.

its only letting me pick a block but no seat

Can you see any seats highlighted in green? For example, Colin Bell - Level 3 - Block 329 has loads of seats highlighted in green.
no not letting me pick a seat

CheadleBlue said:
Got through finally on website to find just my seasoncard listed even though I manage my wife, son and daughters. Went to the normal ticket website and checked under the Seasoncard Management section and they are all listed there. Tried to update but just got "Sorry for any inconvenience but we cannot update ."

So stuck with only being able to relocate by myself!!!!!!! What a shit service!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the same problem. I go with my dad and his ticket manages mine, but when logging on only his is listed. So after the server was brought back up I logged on my own season card and it is letting me relocate.

So I would try logging on with each card to check.

yorks blue said:
dobobobo said:
yorks blue said:
its only letting me pick a block but no seat

Can you see any seats highlighted in green? For example, Colin Bell - Level 3 - Block 329 has loads of seats highlighted in green.
no not letting me pick a seat

Hhhhhmmm, I guess your account has been set so that you can't relocate.

I would try using a different browser to see if that makes a difference. I am using Firefox and the site is working fine.

If you pick relocate online will me current season ticket seat be given up straight away marked and as available? Or do you get to look around first before losing it?

dobobobo said:
CheadleBlue said:
Got through finally on website to find just my seasoncard listed even though I manage my wife, son and daughters. Went to the normal ticket website and checked under the Seasoncard Management section and they are all listed there. Tried to update but just got "Sorry for any inconvenience but we cannot update ."

So stuck with only being able to relocate by myself!!!!!!! What a shit service!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the same problem. I go with my dad and his ticket manages mine, but when logging on only his is listed. So after the server was brought back up I logged on my own season card and it is letting me relocate.

So I would try logging on with each card to check.

I'm logged in but can't see my sons name! How can I get his name on it - he's a junior and hence doesn't log in as I always pay for tickets through my account.

WEBSITE NOW WORKING

Nothing for me available where I want to move. The website when working is ok and an improvement on queuing in fairness. I'll just keep trying later, you never know!

Luddite_Blue said:
Kennedy_probably_has said:
Trying to relocate 2 seats online but can't do them together. Anyone having the same problem?

You have to choose the new seats individually one at a time. It does then let you edit your choice once made (i.e if the adjacent seat was taken in the meantime)

Cheers mate, every time i tried I couldn't get an adjacent seat so think we might just stay put!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.