Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

I'm in East Stand Level 2. How do I know if my price if my ticket is Aguero 93:20 or Joes, I.e. Scale of increase?

good old ffp,thanks twatini

fathellensbellend said:
with the club intoducing it's own in house ticket exchance, and there being no reference to platinum on the prices (unless i am blind), then maybe the platinum scheme has been scrapped, which would equal a price reduction
More like everyone is being charged platinum prices if they wanted to go platinum or not but not being given the perks

please don't bring up FFP to justify their increases again. That argument was shot down long ago, long before the latest revenue increases that make these clubs filthy rich and in absolutely no need to fleece fans.

and I thought I said reference made to Gold/Platinum still being in use somewhere but since the page has an Internal Error now, can't check.

Re: 3D virtual ‘view from seat’ For next Season Tickets

kippaxkid74 said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets/reserve-and-relocate

click on "stadium plan and pricing" and you get the new prices - i see my seat has gone up £50 yet again. Every season for 5 years now it's gone up by £50.

Not happy :(

I'm in East 102 btw.

Pricing plans been pulled, internal error, the plot thickens

For those interested in last seasons prices scroll down a little on this thread

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=284493&p=6800687" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=284493&p=6800687</a>

jrb said:
Can anyone remember the price for a season ticket in south stand, block 111, this season.

Sure it was £590?

Thanks.
£585 this year. £535 the year before

People are just going to have to be clever about where they sit, mine's barely
gone up and neither's my dad's at the other end of the ground.

Not sure what everyone's crying over, the club is going to have to increase corporate
in order to compete.

Just buy a ticket in the £299 bit, I'm considering that anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.