Season Tickets - 2023/24

It's possible. Assuming he gets one this year, both renew for next year and then after that renewal, the relocation window happens. It's normally a few days and you can relocate multiple times in that window. You may choose to do that because as people relocate, other seats appear. In short, it's a bit of a 'Runaround Now' moment.

Finally, it's worth logging on simultaneously on 2 devices to move each seat to a pair of spare seats. If you do them one at a time someone may nab the 2nd seat before you get it yourself.
Thus making it very difficult for people to get season cards with their kids.

How does one go about getting a 93:20 season-card? Is that possible in relocation window, so basically renew gold now and then change seat to 93:20 on relocation day, right? (if available obviously).
Yes, I think so. There aren't usually many available though from what I remember. I'm thinking about relocating from 93:20( if anything in the blocks I would like comes up during the relocation window).

Last edited:
Thus making it very difficult for people to get season cards with their kids.
Yes, when al said and done there aren’t enough new S/C, seats in groups, nor enough Matchday seats either. When the extension is done there needs to be a lot of thought into ring fencing seats and stopping what happened over the years sine the last extension with uncontrolled relocations meaning there are hundreds of single seats scattered about the stadium.
If new families want to sit together either with S/C or matchday there needs to be rows of seats available, putting all these single scattered empties together. Of course that would mean shuffling people about and upsetting some, but they need to bite the bullet and do it.

I shall be paying the princely sum of £24.73 per home game. I think that isn't too bad. Mind, there'll be another tenner on top of that for car park, oh, and £7 or £8 for the pie 'n Bovril. Jeez, soon mounts up. And I haven't factored in anything I buy from the shop! But then i'm anticipating a jackpot win on Euromiilions so I can't say I'll be feeling the pinch!

Value Gold is now £330 from £300 but I have seen that first time purchasers are still paying £299. Wonder why there's such a difference. Any ideas?

Another quick one: could i add cup schemes on at a later date?

Just saw the club's email reminding me about the renewal so I just went online and did it.
It could be me not wanting to leave anything to chance I guess.
Thats what I thought too so I tried but it wouldn't let me , got to the very last stage and "nothing" couldn't complete, so just assumed it was because I am paying by DD however it seems others including you have managed to renew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.