Season Tickets - 2023/24

There is one on Android
We have 4 x Season Tickets and regularly passed on tickets to friends and family using the screenshot of the QR code.

If they have removed it then could have empty seats as can’t be arsed messing around transferring officially and most are not members.

What happened to the days where you bought your season ticket and you could do what you want with it?

We have 4 x Season Tickets and regularly passed on tickets to friends and family using the screenshot of the QR code.

If they have removed it then could have empty seats as can’t be arsed messing around transferring officially and most are not members.

What happened to the days where you bought your season ticket and you could do what you want with it?
They will want to charge the difference between the ST price an match day price to allow you to do it soon.

Has anybody else been told their Season Ticket is Cancelled today?
It’s a IT balls up (I hope!) -cos it’s renewed for the NUFC game

They will want to charge the difference between the ST price a match day price to allow you to do it soon.
Yes good point. I travel an hour to get to the stadium. Not a big deal but things like this and now the rule change for additional time begin to become more of a ball ache and makes me think twice about knocking it on the head. Been a season ticket holder 35 years as well but the club clearly don’t care about longevity of fans and loyalty. They’d prefer a day tripper who pays maximum for the ticket, spends in the shop and buys the food and drink. Just the way it is now I suppose.

Same for us… can anybody apply for a physical card?

Same for us… can anybody apply for a physical card?

Anyone can obviously apply but they don’t like doing it.

I know a couple of old guys who’ve they’ve allowed to stay with cards. And another lad who’s been picking up a paper ticket for every game, who’ve they’ve finally relented to and let him have a card for this season.

I suspect they’ll take some convincing if you’ve successfully managed with a mobile ticket so far though. Probably need to convince them that some sort of deteriorating medical condition has changed your ability to use a mobile ticket.

Depends if you deleted last seasons ST. If you didn't at worst it'll be in the expired passes, if you did delete you'll need to download
Yes I deleted the old one as the email from said that I didn’t need to do anything and the seasoncard would appear in a few days…. That was about 3 weeks agility

Anyone can obviously apply but they don’t like doing it.

I know a couple of old guys who’ve they’ve allowed to stay with cards. And another lad who’s been picking up a paper ticket for every game, who’ve they’ve finally relented to and let him have a card for this season.

I suspect they’ll take some convincing if you’ve successfully managed with a mobile ticket so far though. Probably need to convince them that some sort of deteriorating medical condition has changed your ability to use a mobile ticket.
The last four home games last season,both mine and my sons card didnt work,iv never liked these mobile.tickets and never will.
Those four times a steward checked our cards and manually let us in,i told them if it persists next season ( this season now ) I want phyisical cards, how would i prove to the ticket office all that happened,the stewards who.got us in were different every one of those four games.
If it happens next week v newcastle i will be so pissed off and angry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.