Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds - SOLD OUT

They don't buy from city they buy from 3rd last sites. No matter how angry you get don't give up the season ticket if you can afford It because you will never get the chance to get it back.

And that’s the thought I always have in my mind mate, once it goes it’ll be gone forever, but bloody hell it’s getting dear now

Any idea where they get in excess of 50% discount? I fancy that
Almost all seats £615 or above are just under or over 50% discount bar the premium ones, it is £5 or £10 either way mostly.

The ones that are £845/£420 and £815/405 lower ES and CB, and £845/420 level 2 same stands. Most are similar though unless they are already heavily discounted, the most common seat price in numbers is £675/£340, so a fiver over 50% but they are pretty similar from £615 to £980. Only 9320 just above and below 25% depending on block.

The pitch side ones are a lot cheaper which JRB refers to, and other more discounted tickets only have closer to a third off for O65s, although they are a lot cheaper the discount is less.

Some great comments - and agree with most. The Club don't give a shit about the loyal long term SC holder - day trippers pay a hell of a lot more for the match day 'experiance' than we do. I've been on Platinum since it launched, and have had a season ticket (loved my old season ticket book) since 1992, and despite living in London, I am home and away for the past 30+ years (yes even shite dead rubbers like Santander and Juventus away), and I have only ammased a shameful 22,500 points, which means I never get a ticket for Bournemouth or United or Liverpool...and then when I squeeze in for Brentford away I'm surrounded by fucking tourists. Its a joke how the away allocation for SC holders has to be less than 40% - and dont start me on the 'Supporters' clubs...

Almost all seats £615 or above are just under or over 50% discount bar the premium ones, it is £5 or £10 either way mostly.

The ones that are £845/£420 and £815/405 lower ES and CB, and £845/420 level 2 same stands. Most are similar though unless they are already heavily discounted, the most common seat price in numbers is £675/£340, so a fiver over 50% but they are pretty similar from £615 to £980. Only 9320 just above and below 25% depending on block.

The pitch side ones are a lot cheaper which JRB refers to, and other more discounted tickets only have closer to a third off for O65s, although they are a lot cheaper the discount is less.
Thanks for that. Much appreciated. I’m currently getting 22% discount in Joes.

It's seems the increase is inevitable and we as fans will roll over and accept or not renew (and how the club would love that).It will always be this way (tenth increase on bounce) until we start to do something. Many years ago when arsenal charged us £72 ..us fans publicised it, made banners and the media picked up on it....shortly after we had the £30 cap. In Germany there would be banners / protests everywhere if the OAP cap was going or a 10% ST rise.....City,s match day pricing for prem / champs games is a disgrace...pricing many local fans / families out.
So far...apart from using city matters etc, we as fans have laid down and disgruntily accepted the increase. We need to start to let the club know we are not happy - en masse on match day or do nothing, apart from highlighting it on BM. I suspect WE will do nothing. Is there appetite for a coordinated protest (a banner on match day picked up by cameras etc could be a start?)

It's seems the increase is inevitable and we as fans will roll over and accept or not renew (and how the club would love that).It will always be this way (tenth increase on bounce) until we start to do something. Many years ago when arsenal charged us £72 ..us fans publicised it, made banners and the media picked up on it....shortly after we had the £30 cap. In Germany there would be banners / protests everywhere if the OAP cap was going or a 10% ST rise.....City,s match day pricing for prem / champs games is a disgrace...pricing many local fans / families out.
So far...apart from using city matters etc, we as fans have laid down and disgruntily accepted the increase. We need to start to let the club know we are not happy - en masse on match day or do nothing, apart from highlighting it on BM. I suspect WE will do nothing. Is there appetite for a coordinated protest (a banner on match day picked up by cameras etc could be a start?)
There was suggestion of an independent supporters trust 2 or so years back following the club's decision to not allow ticket transfer for cup games and the ESL debacle. I set up email addresses, A Twitter account and was in the process of creating a website. The legislation to set it up was huge but I was prepared, with a bit of help from others to try and do it.

However, the response was very mixed. There were positive replies from a number but they were matched by similar numbers of abusive direct messages and posts on Twitter saying it was not needed and how we aren't United. People are afraid to upset the applecart and the owners incase they walk away. It is as simple as that.

5 of the the top 6 have these independent trusts and only we don't.

Eventually, I decided against running it. I wasn't prepared for the abuse especially with the time it would have taken to get off the ground and get a line into the club.

But it is is very much needed. The club seem to have a number of spokespersons in the media but all of them are in the clubs pockets. None of them will call out the things that are major issues because they are terrified of losing the privileges they get from being close to the club.

It's a difficult one as many OAP are better off than young adults and adults in general, by that I mean they'll have more disposable income as they've paid off mortgages etc

Utter bollocks.
As an over 65 year old concessionary SC holder I'd have to agree with the first poster. He / she said that 'many' OAPs are better off than younger people. Obviously not all are but in my case and with many people I know it's a fact. No kids to buy tickets for, no mortgage to pay etc means I'm very comfortable at this stage in my life after working continuously for 53 years before retiring.

From a financial viewpoint there are no positives for the club in having many thousands of over 65s as SC holders as we pay less, I assume overall we spend less on food, drink and merchandise as in the main we are tight bastards and there is no prospect of ever paying more as with junior members. If the club thought it could get away with the backlash then concessions would already be a thing of the past like horse drawn carriages. Something along the lines of what Spurs are doing is in the pipeline I reckon.

If the club put season ticket prices up by 10% then mine would rise by £25 which is just over £1 a game which is nothing in the scheme of things, I'm a foc by the way....But for lots of supporters a 10% increase would be much much more and for fans who are struggling to pay bills and could be the straw that breaks the camels back.
City need to think long and hard about pricing out our loyal supporters in order to make short term profit, we might not always be winning trophies and attracting world class players and once that happens do the club really think that the day trippers will want to spend hundreds of pounds watching them?
City should, but most certainly won't freeze the prices not only season ticket but match day ones too.
Regardless of what City think I'm pretty sure the vast majority of our long standing fans who haven't got or have given up season tickets can't afford to pay in excess of £60 for a game of football on a regular basis.
Football is a way of life for many people who have spent decades following their club home and away through thick and thin ..and for most clubs it has been more thin than thick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.