Season Tickets - 2024/25

People need to chill.

Most of us on here all have different financial positions, Some of which now won't be able to renew their season ticket due to the price rise and now is understandably pissed off by it.

Then you've other people who don't see the price hike as being thar bad (which is great if you're able to do it).

Money is tight on everyone these days and people is under massive pressure trying to keep a roof over their heads and put food on the table.

Football comes to the bottom of that list in my opinion. Just try and see other posters point of view people all the name calling, Simply no need for it.
Why should it come at the bottom of the list? Are people in financial distress not allowed to have hobbies?

It's a business, don't you understand ?

Fucking hell just looked at your post history, this thread would be 20 pages less if you'd not 'contributed'

99% of what you've typed is absolute waffle but this need to try to belittle and patronise is ridiculous, of course everyone understands its a business but what most others also understand is that its a highly profitable business without the need to put more and more financial strain on its customers (notice how I used that word not fans) in times of hardship for many

Exactly, if you're skint going to watch City is low priority
Agreed.

Roof, Food, Bills, Making sure the kids are OK (for those who have kids) all come first.

It's at a stage now were football is a low priority, Maybe it's a case of getting a Cityzen Card and picking and choosing games to go to.

Without putting a final nail in the coffin saying this, Ticket prices are only going to keep rising, Being successful comes with the territory, The club will always find someone to fill a seat being this successful.

The club doesn't care about the fans, That's not only Manchester City, It's every football club in the Premier League, It's even the Premier League itself! They couldn't care less sending us to Newcastle away on a Saturday night!

It's business unfortunately.

The CL games are likely to see a big increase too with the extra game. Mine last season were:

22/23 Group £17+17+20= £54 L16 £25 QF £38 SF £38
23/24 Group £22+22+22= £66 L16 £30

21.5% increase for the cheapest full adult so far and next year sees a 33.3% increase in group games along with likely year on year increase. Group games are likely to start at £100 next year for the cheapest full adult on the cup scheme.

Why should it come at the bottom of the list? Are people in financial distress not allowed to have hobbies?
You're putting words in my mouth, That's clearly not what I've said.

As I did say everyone has different financial circumstances, I am one of those people that are finding it tough financially...For me, Football is last on my list as I've stated (in my opinion).

It's hard these days to even get to a concert with some tickets starting at £120 or whatever. Its hard to have any sort of hobby these days that involves money.

People here have been going to City their whole lives.

Being priced out of watching the club they love could have just as much impact on their mental health as not having money in general.

If you're happy with such fans being priced in favour of more casual fans and day trippers then I would hope you never once comment on our atmosphere, which like most clubs, has been in decline for years thanks to an evolving makeup linked primarily to the rising cost of football.

Don't be a sucker.
There has been plenty of times in the past when I couldn't
People here have been going to City their whole lives.

Being priced out of watching the club they love could have just as much impact on their mental health as not having money in general.

If you're happy with such fans being priced in favour of more casual fans and day trippers then I would hope you never once comment on our atmosphere, which like most clubs, has been in decline for years thanks to an evolving makeup linked primarily to the rising cost of football.

Don't be a sucker.
There has been plenty of times in the past when I couldn't afford to go to City, that's how it is, you priorities, same with everything else, at least now you can watch EVERY game on the TV...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.