Season Tickets - 2024/25

It’s extremely harsh to be calling people who may have significant financial problems and legitimate financial concerns mard arses. Bang out of order
No it's not, if you have significant financial problems you shouldn't have a season ticket, attending a game of football at City is a luxury, loads won't go because they can't afford it, but that's the same with everything, holidays, going out etc, if you can't afford it you don't do it, that's not City's fault.

Okay Phil...
Okay what? Haha! Don’t leave me hanging mate. I think the club should be careful of hiking up the prices every season because some good blues will eventually not be able to attend anymore and you think everything is honky dory due to us playing well.

Difference of opinion that’s all.
I gave mine up about 10 years ago due to not being in the U.K. enough anymore so it doesn’t affect me one tiny bit. I can understand why it may do others though.

People need to chill.

Most of us on here all have different financial positions, Some of which now won't be able to renew their season ticket due to the price rise and now is understandably pissed off by it.

Then you've other people who don't see the price hike as being thar bad (which is great if you're able to do it).

Money is tight on everyone these days and people is under massive pressure trying to keep a roof over their heads and put food on the table.

Football comes to the bottom of that list in my opinion. Just try and see other posters point of view people all the name calling, Simply no need for it.

Of course they will, and why not, look at some of the London ticket prices, Tottenham, who've won nowt !!
Proper wind up merchant aren’t you. That would be the same London which has London wages no? also I’m pretty sure they have kicked off.

Your missing the mark no one’s asking for a freebie this year more than any everyone understands costs have gone up but what’s the reasoning the previous 8 years?

40,000 x £60 is 2.4 million. What’s that three players wages the point is it makes minimal difference to the club and has minimal impact on the operations of the club.

But for let’s say 1500 blues it could be the tipping point is it worth it when they cry to “improve the atmosphere” will just replace them with first timers paying £250 per game

People need to chill.

Most of us on here all have different financial positions, Some of which now won't be able to renew their season ticket due to the price rise and now is understandably pissed off by it.

Then you've other people who don't see the price hike as being thar bad (which is great if you're able to do it).

Money is tight on everyone these days and people is under massive pressure trying to keep a roof over their heads and put food on the table.

Football comes to the bottom of that list in my opinion. Just try and see other posters point of view people all the name calling, Simply no need for it.
Exactly, if you're skint going to watch City is low priority

Proper wind up merchant aren’t you. That would be the same London which has London wages no? also I’m pretty sure they have kicked off.

Your missing the mark no one’s asking for a freebie this year more than any everyone understands costs have gone up but what’s the reasoning the previous 8 years?

40,000 x £60 is 2.4 million. What’s that three players wages the point is it makes minimal difference to the club and has minimal impact on the operations of the club.
It's a business, don't you understand ?

Of course we can do something about it, protest!

That's what Liverpool fans did in 2016. The club tried to charge £77 per ticket and the scousers walked out en masse on 77 minutes.

And guess what, the club backed down to appease their unhappiness.
Death threats & an unfortunate fire at anus field ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.