Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds for Cityzens - Fri 10th May

Over 65. CBL1 Front row. I love it. Before I chose (when it was easier to get a SC) I tried all 4 stands NSEW and different levels. This was the best as far as I was concerned.

So putting it into perspective adult prices in cb1 are nearly double what you're paying. That is a crazy difference to me really.

Edit. I think your price is perfect and is what the majority of people should be paying ideally.

As one of the thoughtfully and sensitively named FOC's on here :-) I have found out that my ticket in South L 2 (219) has apparently gone up to £390 from £350, so an approx 11.5% increase. I think that equates to £20.52 per game. By way of contrast I am in Burton on Trent this weekend and am taking in the Burton v Port Vale game. My FOC standing ticket for that game is costing me £16.00. An OAP season ticket for that area this season was £270 albeit for 23 matches. I could do more maths to calculate costs per game and locations and really bore you to death. Bottom line is that for a few quid more I get to watch the World Champions, however, for those struggling and with multiple tickets to buy I can only offer sympathy about these rises. Without reviewing our latest Accounts I cannot recall what percentage of our income is derived from ticket sales and what it will likely be after the 24/25 rise.
Yeah to be honest I don’t think anyone getting a large discount can complain too much. However, I’m sure the club will be looking at targeting this soon too, particularly in the two corporate areas.

I stupidly gave up my season in 2011.
I paid £400 to get into the Sergio game and now have to pay 70-90 for the big games which plus £70 train is on the verge of being too much.
Fact is a ticket for the theatre is 40/50 but we see the very best theatre on the planet fortnightly.I dont think at £50 a game a match ticket is overpriced in 2024.
I may try for a new season in the new stand but enjoy the different views i see but have found in big games recently there are literally no tickets that come up on the site no matter how many times you try so miss out.

I think the number is around 1,000 in total. Those will be split between a few groups, not least those currently on Silver (who get the choice of Gold or Gold+), including matchday members. As the release says, if they are oversubscribed, it will go on the points of the adult.

I'll add to this in a moment, but I'm against the Gold+ product due to the £150 premium - which we achieved some movement on. Particularly given a lack of new "normal" season tickets. I did make that point, but I'm sorry any of you who want a form of season ticket will have to pay that additional amount.
What will happen if I as a junior member have more points than my mum? I have quite a bit more points than my mum so would be a kicker if I'd be left out on this because this.

Forgot there are 4 group games next year although £16 cheaper than the other 22 (although only guaranteed 19) £87 is a bit steep.

The writer of the awful letter asking for your thoughts is a bit creepy. I hope you are honest.
What's this net and gross prices?

Really, that upset you the most!

Not the fact you'd given up something you presumably enjoyed,
I did enjoy it but i gave it up to become a full time carer to my elderly mother for 2 years till she died, still went to games i could when my brother looked after her though. I still go to some games but have gotten used to watching on TV now so my former SC seat goes to a different fan every game and that's something the club want.

I stupidly gave up my season in 2011.
I paid £400 to get into the Sergio game and now have to pay 70-90 for the big games which plus £70 train is on the verge of being too much.
Fact is a ticket for the theatre is 40/50 but we see the very best theatre on the planet fortnightly.
I may try for a new season in the new stand but enjoy the different views i see but have found in big games recently there are literally no tickets that come up on the site no matter how many times you try so miss out.
A ticket for the theatre can be £160! A ticket for Take That was almost £100 (much to my disgust but it was a present for the missus!).

Nothing is cheap in this country now.

However the club need to be careful and to continue filling the stadium means they have to continue being successful as we are only just attracting this huge number of tourists. To get them to stick in more lean times we will probably need another 10 years of success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.