Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

1 year in isolation maybe isn't too bad. But like you say 2 years then 3,4,5 etc, and within a relatively short space of time it massively adds up. Tried to explain this to some bozo after last season's renewal but they couldn't grasp it.
exactly. i've tracked costs since 18-19 where it was £735. the costs have spiralled out of control now - it's verging on gouging

Thanks, might work for me, worth thinking about anyway.Though there seems to be a 10 game minimum and I usually aim for about 6 league and and 2 or 3 cup games.

Matches Attended Flexi-Gold Adult Season Ticket Member Price (including the £150 membership fee)
10 Matches (min) £519
14 Matches £673
19 Matches (max) £855
You can probably sell on a few (at face value) to reach the 10 age minimum if that is the case.

I just wish we could all protest about these ridiculous prices. It's the ONLY good thing about the Liverpool fans in my opinion they kick off about the prices and have managed to keep them down. And they definitely have the fans to replace who don't renew. Please can we just not put up with this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.