Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

£40 total increase for 1 X Adult and 2 X Junior for me.

Can’t really complain at that. Especially if you compare it to how much all my other bills seem to be going up in April.

I get everyone’s financial circumstances are different but would be nice to see a bit of empathy for fellow blues who are getting closer to their maximum without telling them they’re lucky to be watching good football.
Some of those fans would have been going for decades and spent a fair whack doing so. I’m sure they will be gutted to have to call it a day without the I’m alright Jacks telling them it’s the price you pay for being decent.
Even if true a bit of understanding wouldn’t go amiss.
I can afford the increase.
But as I've said before I won't be renewing for various reasons.
I have said for years 700 was my cut off.
765 is a piss take

As far as I know there has only ever been a waiting list when they were preparing to open SS3 and people who expressed an interest were given a number.
dont remember that, but you had to be season ticket holder to get a seat in ss3,
then relocate when it first opened

Manchester City THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

That’s how they’ll justify it and who can argue. We are watching the best team and even as players leave the new ones are just as good.

I’m not agreeing by the way just being a devils advocate. :-(

EDIT: I’m not sure how much mine has gone up.

I get everyone’s financial circumstances are different but would be nice to see a bit of empathy for fellow blues who are getting closer to their maximum without telling them they’re lucky to be watching good football.
Some of those fans would have been going for decades and spent a fair whack doing so. I’m sure they will be gutted to have to call it a day without the I’m alright Jacks telling them it’s the price you pay for being decent.
Even if true a bit of understanding wouldn’t go amiss.
I agree. A lot of peoples finances are already stretched as it is with all the other rises, council tax etc. Without household income rising to compensate people actually do feel the pinch.

It's no good whining on here about price increases, do it in the stadium. Protest and let the club know your feelings. Some will walk away and say nothing but you've got to be as one on this. I say "you" because i gave up my SC 2 seasons back as i couldn't afford it.

The club are fleecing you hardcore fans hoping you give up your SC's and walk away in silence because you don't mean anything to the club anymore, unfortunately. All those years you(and i) turned up home and away throughout the shit years, well your loyalty means nothing nowadays because we have so many new fans wanting to replace you.

But, that's the price of success and the club are playing a game of Russian roulette here because sooner or later our success will dry up and there will be no demand for tickets from tourists. Then what? Plenty of empty seats that's what!

I'm in the poverty seats in SSL3 so my ST is still manageable

Do feel sorry for people paying the money around the sides or for a family.

Would 100% be up for some organisation of the fans outside that City Matters nonsense and the OSC meetings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.