Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

The yearly increases are annoying and I genuinely feel for those that cannot afford it but I do feel it represents reasonable value for money compared to what other clubs charge and the increased costs of leisure/entertainment generally.

The thing with "bench marking" against other clubs is that tickets are too expensive across the entire league. And then what happens when they start benchmarking against similar events? How much is the average big concert these days? £100? In America the average NFL match ticket is $377;

NFL average match tickets

Thanks for the reply.

I contacted Mike at City Matters who has looked into it and he has confirmed, like the reply to me from the club, you have to be aged 66 on the 1st August to receive the over 65 discount.

Maybe the rules have changed since you were 65, but that is the position now.

Well, what that earlier poster stated is definitely incorrect about having to be 66 on August 1. I turned 65 this month and a 50% discount has been applied to my seasoncard cost for 2024/25.
I agree that 65 on August 1st is correct but I advised the poster quoted above yours to contact City Matters and Mike Ash has confirmed the club position to him.

It looks like either incompetent club employees or some sort of sneaky tweaking of the T&Cs

The thing with "bench marking" against other clubs is that tickets are too expensive across the entire league. And then what happens when they start benchmarking against similar events? How much is the average big concert these days? £100? In America the average NFL match ticket is $377;

NFL average match tickets
Which is where the American red shirted teams owner's are trying to drive the PL prices. To be fair all of the other owners are not exactly battling to stop it either.

id like to think that also but it doesn’t take much for things to go wrong, a couple of wrong managers, not winning a league for a few years etc, then we don’t become as attractive to support, everything is cyclical, let’s face it we are 16 years in and doing well, get Pep signed for another 16 and then we should be ok.
We might make a bad managerial choice but we will put it right quickly. We won't drift like Man United or Chelsea have done. The whole club is healthy and the long term ambition will stay the same. But yeah, I'd have Pep forever if I could!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.