Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Genuine question, as I don't know, but are there any benefits to being a CM Rep?
I know a few of the CM reps... Trust me, whatever benefits there are (which I'm honestly not sure of) will be hugely outweighed by the time and effort these people are investing.

Alex, for example, has given up hundreds of hours of his personal time for us blues. The work he did on the Istanbul report was unbelievable.

I know a few of the CM reps... Trust me, whatever benefits there are (which I'm honestly not sure of) will be hugely outweighed by the time and effort these people are investing.

Alex, for example, has given up hundreds of hours of his personal time for us blues. The work he did on the Istanbul report was unbelievable.
I saw most of his posts re Istanbul. All in vain it would seem given the club and UEFA did fuck all.

what does it mean that the website has an option
"yes, I want to renew now, to Season Ticket type: - Gold 2024/25, Platinum 2024/25, 9320 2024/25, Flexi-Gold 2024/25"
I know gold, platinum and flexi-gold but what does the 9320 mean? I thought it's only the one stand in 2nd tied?

Anyone remember the move from Maine Road to the Etihad. I was in the Kippax 104, the deal was 2 season tickets, 1 for the final season at Maine Rd. & 1 for the first season at the Etihad. The adult price was £660 for the 2 seasons. The second season price was £390, not far off a 20% rise! Inflation wasn't an issue then either, the only plus was Pearceball was just around the corner!
yeah I did that 2 season deal

what does it mean that the website has an option
"yes, I want to renew now, to Season Ticket type: - Gold 2024/25, Platinum 2024/25, 9320 2024/25, Flexi-Gold 2024/25"
I know gold, platinum and flexi-gold but what does the 9320 mean? I thought it's only the one stand in 2nd tied?
Was wondering this myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.