Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Once the window closes it says they will let you know if successful.

There is no way to do the EOI as it stands.

Maybe @Alex - City Matters could helpfully find out how the club will allow an EOI and when we should do it?

I’ve somehow managed to register an EOI but through the junior account not mine.

It’s showing in transaction.

5a02549af6b4d7d8bf78b6929637ca1b.jpg

Just renewed online, the only glitch being it thought I had two tram tickets. Once that was taken out it was easy to renew on DD. I know they say you can let it roll but the one time I did in the past they didn't renew my cup schemes, resulting in a panic call to the club to convince them to let me on them the day after the deadline and this latest glitch doesn't improve my confidence! It took ten minutes online so it's no hardship really.

Last edited:
Just renewed and surprised to see the Ticket Points go on the account straight away. Doesn't click me over the next likely Ticket Points threshold, but it may do for some for games later this season

My only very slight issue and maybe a warning to other people is if you are renewing multiple tickets and you want some in the cup schemes and some not, it only gives you one option. In for all or out for all.

So I ticked in and then had to go and remove them from the ones I didn’t want.

Mind you if you just leave them to auto renew, I’m guessing you won’t have that issue, as long as the preferences are the same as this season.

I just pay it upfront and take the hit to get it out of the way. DD is a good option though.

It was a clever move by City, offering everybody an instalments option.

When people are talking about how much they’re paying for their phone or TV package, they’ll always say something like… 80 a month Not too bad.

If EE or Sky wanted a grand upfront every year, I don’t reckon they’d have half the number of customers they do now.

Similarly these 8/900, even over a grand season tickets, would probably be a real problem to shift if it wasn’t for the monthly option.

just went to renew and as i was about to, saw the option for the value gold season ticket. Gone for that instead!

Not bothered about where i sit, and cant argue for £330!

Surprised it was that easy.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.