Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

You are only saving 10/15 per match with a season ticket but being left lumbered with midweekers you cant attend and the odd weekend you likely cant attend. If not going to every game and not living locally doing what you are doing(assuming you get the big games) is prob just as good value. And thats coming from someone in a similar boat to yourself.

if you are looking to get tickets below face value the ticket site on this forum usually has tickets for most non big 6 games for sale for cheap. I sell my ticket alot there for games I cant attend.
Yeah this year I've managed to get to the Newcastle, Fulham, Spurs, Chelsea, Copenhagen, (Villa soon) and possibly to the Real Madrid game. The Saturday games are obviously easier, but if the games do not change too much midweek can be ok, once I book flights ahead of time and I've a set rate with one of the hotels which is good. I'd have gone to more but they kept saying they were sold out.

That's really unfortunate.

One last suggestion - a Value Gold on DD payments? Worth a look surely?
Just got roo many direct debits and also got 2 big loans that are killing me.
Really tough living on your own at the moment.
I've got a mate who's in South stand that can't always go so I'll use his ticket when possible.

Last edited:
Really tough living in your own at the moment.
I've got a mate who's in South stand that can't always go so I'll use his ticket when possible.

If you let it go, you won't get it back. £35/month and you should be able to sell on some of those games for more than that.

so charging your own fans more is acceptable!
This is the issue I have with the price cap for away fans. People who attend away games are usually high up the pecking order because they can afford home tickets in all competitions. I'd rather it be affordable for home fans. People live round the corner from the ground but cannot afford to attend. That simply isn't right. Meanwhile, a Chelsea season ticket holder can get into the Etihad for £30 when his team are in town.

Stoke City have frozen season tickets for 17 consecutive seasons now.

Come on City lol
But they don't sell out any games, we for now, have a que of people willing to snap up any season tickets not renewed. Whether the club changes strategy post pep remains to be seen, seems they are making hay while the sun shines.

Really tough living in your own at the moment.
Renew and sell two or so of the games you aren't too fussed about missing and that will pay for the increase and that will pay the increase and more. Be a shame to stop now, a real shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.