Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Sorry. One more question. Can you use the Metrolink card anytime or can you only use it on match days?

From the Q&A’s.

Ticket holders can travel from 9.30am on weekdays and anytime on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.

Sorry. One more question. Can you use the Metrolink card anytime or can you only use it on match days?

From the Q&A’s.

Ticket holders can travel from 9.30am on weekdays and anytime on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Matchdays only

Matchdays only

Thanks.

I won’t bother. I tend to walk to the ground after getting the 192 into town, stopping off for a couple of scoops in 7 Brothers. I never get the tram back into town after the match.

The way I understand it is the £150 is on top of the price of the tickets, so if you buy all 19 games you pay the same as a season ticket sat in the same area plus £150. I think there is a 10 game minimum too.
That's correct, so I don't see it as an attractive proposition for existing SC card holders. There is no doubt this is a scheme that favours the club more than fans as it helps them sell unsold seats at a higher price.
That said however, it will be an attractive scheme to some. As a matchday member (FOC), I will have attended 13 PL games by the end of this season, and that would have been 15 games if I could have got a ticket for the Arsenal and Rags games. So I am interested in this offering, albeit at an inflated price if it gets me a seat for all games. I don't consider the additional fee as £150 but rather £115 as I would be paying £35 for a matchday membership anyway.
Obviously more clarification on price levels will be required - eg will seats be offered at o/65 prices etc. Not sure what the take up will be but if its anything like the silver SC it will be tough getting one. Hopefully, for my sake, I'm luckier this time around.

Apologies if much of this has already been covered, but been pretty busy recently and not had chance to read the whole thread.

My Mum still has a season ticket, but is in her late 70s and struggles to make quite a few games (evening kick offs, winter games etc). They always get relisted on the exchange, so are never empty, but it’s a pain in the arse to keep on top of. As such, the flexi-gold option seems like it could be a viable option.

Just a few questions if anyone can help:

- it’s £150 for adults, and £75 for kids but no mention (from what I saw) for OAPs - presume that’s £75 too?
- would the games she attended be charged at a pro-rata rate for the season card, or the extortionate prices that are charged on a match by match basis?

On a related note, she has a second season card, which is/was my Dad’s, but he’s in a care home now with severe dementia so obviously no longer goes. We upgrade the ticket to an adult every time my Mum goes (as she can’t attend alone, so my sister goes with her when she can). Does anyone know if we can transfer that ticket permanently to my sister? On the FAQs it only seems to cover death when it comes to transferring tickets, so not sure if we’d be eligible?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

ason card, which is/was my Dad’s, but he’s in a care home now with severe dementia so obviously no longer goes. We upgrade the ticket to an adult every time my Mum goes (as she can’t attend alone, so my sister goes with her when she can). Does anyone know if we can transfer that ticket permanently to my sister? On the FAQs it only seems to cover death when it comes to transferring tickets, so not sure if we’d be eligible?
The example was a kids which worked out £12/13 per game on top of the £75, but that is on average. The pro-rata price for a lots of kids tickets is around that level so it was assumed that is what they are doing.

There is no mention of price for 18/21 or OAP, they are likely to charge £150 as they charge full price for Membership cards for those groups, although they haven't thought it through.

As long as there is demand on the exchange you are much better getting a normal gold and selling it.

I thought about the death thing, as people can have years of Limiting Long Term illnesses that stop them attending before they die, but they only accept a death certificate. I haven't seen anyone do it recently, you could do it before 2010 I remember it happening, but the club will say it has never been done. In those days it depended on the demand for where you sat and the status of the new person e.g. would they be next in line the over sold stand. In those days it was about £300 behind the goals and £450 down the sides, so the E&W wings were low demand.

Reactions: Ric
Apologies if much of this has already been covered, but been pretty busy recently and not had chance to read the whole thread.

My Mum still has a season ticket, but is in her late 70s and struggles to make quite a few games (evening kick offs, winter games etc). They always get relisted on the exchange, so are never empty, but it’s a pain in the arse to keep on top of. As such, the flexi-gold option seems like it could be a viable option.

Just a few questions if anyone can help:

- it’s £150 for adults, and £75 for kids but no mention (from what I saw) for OAPs - presume that’s £75 too?
- would the games she attended be charged at a pro-rata rate for the season card, or the extortionate prices that are charged on a match by match basis?

On a related note, she has a second season card, which is/was my Dad’s, but he’s in a care home now with severe dementia so obviously no longer goes. We upgrade the ticket to an adult every time my Mum goes (as she can’t attend alone, so my sister goes with her when she can). Does anyone know if we can transfer that ticket permanently to my sister? On the FAQs it only seems to cover death when it comes to transferring tickets, so not sure if we’d be eligible?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

You would definitely be better keeping the ST in my opinion.

You’d just be replacing the faffing about for the games she can’t go to, with an equal amount of faffing for the games she does. As you have to apply individually each time you want to take up the option of attending.

I’d definitely get in touch with someone by email regarding transferring the ticket. It’s clearly not allowed in the general terms and conditions. But if you can get hold of the right person, they’ve made exceptions on numerous hard and fast rules in the past, when it comes to unique circumstances. And that’s just what I’ve heard about.

From the Q&A’s.

It is a great help. Having a fast track card gets you on to the platform very quickly after a match.

As the card is only active on match days, it does not cover travel on the Sunday after a Saturday match. After a match we are on the platform within five minutes of arriving at the barriers, often immediately.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.