Season Tickets - 2024/25

Doesn’t cost anything to join the cup schemes.

You’re just committing to buying a ticket for every home game in that comp. as you go along.
The cup schemes are free to join,you just get a ticket allocated every home game your in that competition,for your allocated seat,unless your affected by the away fan allocation,in which case your moved to another section

If I'm successful on Friday for a flexi gold adult and a junior. How much extra is it to join all the cup schemes ?
This is all new to me. Thank you
Further to earlier answers beware that you can’t put cup tickets on the exchange like you can for league games. And it gets expensive around March/April/May when we go deep into the competitions, it can easily cost £100+ each on top of your ST for those months.

Do I have to logon at bang on 10am on Friday, or can I already be logged on in advance?
Hi mate. If it's anything like last few occasions I've done anything it's randomised at the time of the window. So could have logged on at 9.30 and be behind somebody logging on just before 10. Gives the impression you're in a queue beforehand though. Wembley ticket was reserved though through OSC so may be different. If you have access to a computer I'd try that first.

Good luck to yourself, Jazzy and other regulars on here. Fingers crossed.

Hi mate. If it's anything like last few occasions I've done anything it's randomised at the time of the window. So could have logged on at 9.30 and be behind somebody logging on just before 10. Gives the impression you're in a queue beforehand though. Wembley ticket was reserved though through OSC so may be different. If you have access to a computer I'd try that first.

Yes I would agree with that it was a mess last year. Perhaps they just didn’t know the true demand last year and now they do have rightfully put in some criteria. Just wish it was 14 games … grrrr!

Can anyone tell me if I manage to get a flexi is each ticket a 19th of the price of season ticket or is it the price of match seat depending on team?

Cheers Edgy!

It’s team dependent.
Yep. I suspect the weighting could mean if you only attend the big games you don't save all that much on the matchday price - you can just reserve your seat. So will work out best for those who go to every home game or as many as they can, whatever the opposition. Interesting that the south stand, the family stand, and all of level 2 is out of play as well.

Some of the wording is confusing.

Ticket prices for each Premier League fixture will vary according to the opposition and seat location, however the total amount payable - should you attend 19 fixtures - would be equal to the Gold Season Ticket price for the respective seat, plus the Membership Fee.

Then further down the page the example states that the membership fee is included in their mock pricing?!

Some of the wording is confusing.

Ticket prices for each Premier League fixture will vary according to the opposition and seat location, however the total amount payable - should you attend 19 fixtures - would be equal to the Gold Season Ticket price for the respective seat, plus the Membership Fee.

Then further down the page the example states that the membership fee is included in their mock pricing?!
I got the impression the £150 was on top of the match prices?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.