Season Tickets - 2024/25

The criteria is there to remove the points system for members and bring in new fans with the last two seasons being the period that has attracted most new fans. My Dad and I have just shy of 3,000 points which date back to when we had season tickets. We gave up the tickets when Dad lost his job. In an ideal world, we would like to purchase season tickets again if there was ever an opportunity but after using friend's season tickets for the last few years we don't meet the 15 tickets criteria. The club have dropped points for members and want new fans who spend more. Our points, and loyalty which dates back to the second division, mean nothing. Moan over...
Just a suggestion. Start using your own accounts more for tickets and you will be well when more season cards are made available over the following couple of years.

I got an email, I have thousands of points from when i previously had a season ticket but I think the criteria is fair, buying individual match tickets nowadays is expensive as fuck. I missed a couple of home league games last year but reckon I spent £1000+ (for all the league games) on seats worth half of that. I did anticipate that future season ticket criteria would be on games attended.

I get why people will be frustrated, the club should lay the criteria out in advance or have a good old fashioned waiting list.

Hoping I get lucky on Friday and pick one up. Good luck everyone.

My prediction:

Across the board increase for all SCs but proportionally more for over 65s. The club is moving towards a lower discount for this category and effectively it has all but gone for cup competitions. My SC has gone down to a 34% discount to full price this season and I expect it to continue to reduce. See the Spurs thread for comments as they are completly stopping it for new 65 year olds.
Am I missing something? There seems to be no 65 plus discount for the new flexi gold season tickets.

Is anyone else having difficulties accessing their Ticketing Account?It's constantly asking me to complete some jigsaw puzzle, which I do twice, before letting me in for a split second and then throwing me out again, and then restarting the puzzle!

I've tried on WIFI and mobile data, phone and PC, for both my account and my daughter's account too!

Can anyone clarify the exact criteria? After the West Ham game next week, I will have attended 19 premier league games over the last two seasons. All tickets purchased directly from the club via my own membership account. I have not received the qualifying email today. I have dropped an email off to the club but just received a holding response. Can anyone clarify? TIA

Is anyone else having difficulties accessing their Ticketing Account?It's constantly asking me to complete some jigsaw puzzle, which I do twice, before letting me in for a split second and then throwing me out again, and then restarting the puzzle!

I've tried on WIFI and mobile data, phone and PC, for both my account and my daughter's account too!
Yep, it's the exact same for me. Really hope they sort that so Friday morning won't be a complete shit show

Not clear how the individual matches are priced for 18-21 year olds, unless I’ve missed it. My son qualifies so would love to get one, but buying match by match currently the prices are much less than adults (as they are for season tickets).The site only mentions adults and juniors.
Individual ticket prices still not announced yet, but the link below should work either tomorrow or Friday morning by 10am.

Can anyone clarify the exact criteria? After the West Ham game next week, I will have attended 19 premier league games over the last two seasons. All tickets purchased directly from the club via my own membership account. I have not received the qualifying email today. I have dropped an email off to the club but just received a holding response. Can anyone clarify? TIA

The criteria is you must have purchased 15 home league tickets since the start of last season. Taking that literally that would include someone who’s been to 14 and has bought a ticket for West Ham.

You certainly should be in with 19.

I wouldn’t be waiting for a reply to that email. I’d be on the phone first thing tomorrow to make sure you’re marked as eligible for Friday.

Just a suggestion. Start using your own accounts more for tickets and you will be well when more season cards are made available over the following couple of years.

Do you work in City's ticketing team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.