Season Tickets - 2024/25

Price increases ? Those legal bills for defending the PL charges clearly add up

1/4 of the season still to go and they're sending emails about renewals for next season. Jeez.

*lol* Are you implying I’m looking through blue tinted (rather than rose tinted) glasses when I’m watching my heroes? :-)

I’m actually making up for the years I had to miss going to matches because of my circumstances and now I can afford it I’m back. I didn’t expect sympathy from anyone then and although I have empathy and sympathy with those who can’t afford it now I know we have to decide for ourselves what we do financially. Sorry if that sounds hard I don’t mean it to just explaining my stand.
Was just a throw away comment mate ....... although on further investigation ...... voting for Doku as motm!!?? ;-)

East Level 1 Block 105.

£880 to £965.

An increase of 9.7%

£1015 when the Platinum tax is added on.

Not with my eye problems I’m afraid. :-)
Think I walked past you the other week.

giphy.gif

every single day they soil themselves in public - surely they know its best to sack it off now? Fuck the money if you want a decent job post politics it can't be good to have an interview available for anyone to see on-line showing yourself up as a card carrying fucking balloon

Why not forget the glasses put it towards your season ticket ,and kalvin Phillips might look like a footballer without them :+)
He said he was having glasses from an optician,not cut off from the bottom of a pint pot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.