Season Tickets - 2024/25

Didn't have any great optimism of my chances as I had to go to hospital with the wife for her 10:00am appointment. Sat in the waiting room logged in on my phone and got straight in. Tried 102 - showing 48 tickets available. Selected one only to be told that seat was no longer available. Screen then froze! Quickly refreshed and remembered the Bluemooner's seating layout showed Level 3 had more ticket availabilty than Level 1, so dived straight up to 302 and was lucky enough to get one. Brilliant! Feels really nice to finally say I am a Manchester City season ticket holder.

Massive thanks to posters @Edstari and @invisable man's Bandage for really helpful info yesterday.
Your story reflects my exact experience, tickets in bag for 102, lost them grabbed some in 302 thanks to the map in here and was successful, see you there!

Last edited:
For anyone interested, I've DMed the club on Twitter regards Matchday membership already being renewed and they are refunding this.

I am so grateful to those that liaised with the club around the introduction of these. So relieved not to have the stress (and expense!) of all 19 matches going on sale at once.

I imagine that the 600 that went on sale are very likely STs that weren't renewed so the overall proportion of ST holders hasn't increased but the club could easily have turned those into matchday tickets as they did last year which makes them more revenue (in more ways than one if a tourist gets hold of them).

The criteria also works from the clubs POV as not only can these tickets not be transferred, those keen on purchasing a ST in future now know they need to be buying tickets directly from club to meet criteria. Less existing STs being shared between friends and family = more on the exchange for City to sell on for more money!
Hadn't thought about this - do we need to cancel the auto-renewal on Matchday Membership or will it just flick over to ST?

Just saw this on Facebook - looks like whoever’s manning the support account hasn’t had a great morning

D6559C4C-1AF7-4A85-89F3-53EA7E7BD539.png

Congratulations to all those that got a Flexi Gold today. I'm a SC holder so I was never after one but I must admit that initially I thought they were an awful offer but that's because the club were as clear as mud about the actual costs etc.

They are actually a good alternative to a full SC and as the club aren't currently issuing them then they are as good as it gets for the moment. More expensive yes but you have the same seat for each game and you can attend all home league games if you choose. Maybe there will be the opportunity to upgrade to a full SC next summer when the expanded NS opens too. The only gripe would be the 600 offered is a measly total.

Does anyone know if these flexi golds will be allowed to relocate from next year ?. I know they cant upgrade to full gold. Daughter still really happy. She had an ST from age 5, but gave it up when she went off to Uni.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.