Seasoncard - 2021/22

You sound (sarcasticly) like modern day uni educated managers - despite being told by several experienced members of staff that "that idea will not work, it will annoy customers" the young uni educated inexperienced manager will still go ahead with it "the custs will love it". They then get a high five from other managers (or a 'like' on MS Teams) and move on to their next disaster whilst everyone else is left to pick up the pieces as every man and his dog has issues and starts complaining :)
You just encompassed the Civil Service at regional levels all around the country.

Only about 570 tickets left on sale. Shouldn’t be too bad
There were tickets still available in the home end at Spurs yesterday as well. I think we are all going to have accept that due to many reasons associated with pandemic big grounds are not going to be full.

Technically anything is possible, but with both of these solutions I just don't see the point in changing at all IF we believe the reason for changing is to combat touting, and this seems to be the driver. Liverpool's solution is to add one's photo to the card but this makes it very complicated to enforce compliance because every card needs checking, which we know won't happen. Card swapping (and selling) will just continue. Even if checking did happen, people's appearances change - glasses, hair colour, beards - and that's just the women. Then there's the issue of giving the club your photo, I'm sure that would be popular, and for a fiver too.

I think the QR code could be a solution but would have to be game specific otherwise again there would be no point in changing.
I understand the reason that the club are going digital but I think it should have been implemented alongside cards this season, so the people who aren’t sure could continue using the card and it gives everybody, including the club 12 months to get their heads around everybody using digital next season. That to me would have been the obvious solution at least.

Despite being paid by Direct Debit for the last god knows how many years, one of our seasoncards hasn't renewed this year. We only realised when we tried to download the mobile tickets last week.

Contacted supporter services last weekend and they said we'd need to send an email to mancity@mancity.com. Did that and was advised we'd get a response in 5 working days. Had nothing back so have tried chasing. Spent an hour on hold with supporter services on Friday, Saturday and now this morning but not managed to get through. Tried contacting them on Twitter and that didn't work either.

Any advice on how to get a response?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.