Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

we are in the main trapped. we have been in the same seats since the move from MR, moving would be a very big wrench. if they go up my feeling is 99% will stay just where they are, we'll have a moan but we'll still sit in the same place. the club know this.

we are in the main trapped. we have been in the same seats since the move from MR, moving would be a very big wrench. if they go up my feeling is 99% will stay just where they are, we'll have a moan but we'll still sit in the same place. the club know this.
If there is an increase I'll sack off platinum to offset the rise but yes I wouldn't really fancy moving after 14 years.

If there is an increase I'll sack off platinum to offset the rise but yes I wouldn't really fancy moving after 14 years.
my guess is the platinum scheme will be abolished. it will be a fair fight, if you go to the games you get the points, be it 20 or 40 we will all get the same.

my guess is the platinum scheme will be abolished. it will be a fair fight, if you go to the games you get the points, be it 20 or 40 we will all get the same.
Can't see them scrapping it if I'm honest it makes them money,it would be the fair thing to do though.

Can't see them scrapping it if I'm honest it makes them money,it would be the fair thing to do though.
Cleavers has called it. it will be scrapped but only after prices going up to cover it. the thing that I don't get is 30k at 50 quid is chicken feed to any prem club let alone ours. leave the prices be and look good in the public eye ffs.

Cleavers has called it. it will be scrapped but only after prices going up to cover it. the thing that I don't get is 30k at 50 quid is chicken feed to any prem club let alone ours. leave the prices be and look good in the public eye ffs.
We live in hope.

Pretty sure 1894 group put up an interview with club on facebook a few weeks back that said they are stopping platinum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.