Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by KingCarlito, 14 Apr 2017.

1. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Maybe they would take some credit for reduced away ticket prices, along with other Supporters Groups. I don't know whether it's deserved or not but I reckon I've saved about £200 compared to last season.

2. Corky

Corky

No connection whatsoever with supporters clubs has been made before. However why rip off home fans either?

3. i kne albert davy

i kne albert davy

Sure the twenty's plenty campaign is National federation of supporters groups doing,alright we didn't get twenty but £30s better than we had.How we deal with our own clubs pricing policy could be a bit more tricky.

4. wiggly75

wiggly75

Probably going to renew despite being relocated from 125 due to the new corporate seats for the tunnel club.

What's the view like from 93:20 seats?

Where's Joes as I've not heard of that one before?

How much do these seats cost?

Any recommendations on non-premium seats in either Colin Bell or East stand?

5. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

i agree with that. you never hear anything pretty much from the main osc. they dont seem to say anything or fight for city fans that much, the 1894 group represent the fans a lot more imo.

6. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

I'm not a fan of Platinum and would be happy to see it scrapped. The cost would have been added to season prices anyway but probably spread out between Blues across the ground rather than being a tax on fans wanting to get ticket points for away priority.

Btw I've heard the OSC and 1894 linked to better priced games at the Etihad.

7. Tom H Conwy exile

Tom H Conwy exile

8. cyberblue

cyberblue

Supporters clubs nationaly including City fans tried to limit away games to £20 with 20 is plenty campaign if more fans had got involved with the campaign instead of moaning they might have achieved their goal .but you right home fans still get ripped off

9. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    the only snag with scrapping platinum is people will have one less thing to moan about when they don't get tickets.

10. blueparrot

blueparrot

Here's the link I had for the pricing plan.
    http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Tickets/Stadium_Pricing_Plan.ashx