Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Some prize pillocks on here justifying/advocating a rise in prices

I will be renewing, hopefully at a frozen rate. May have to give the cup schemes a miss though as I'm gonna be away with work a lot next season, unfortunately.

It would be extremely hard for any club to rise ticket prices in the current climate. There is zero justification for it.

We are seeing bang average players like Jesse Lingard sign a contract for over £100k a week and kids who haven't even played a full competitive season like Mbappe having fees over £60 million rejected.

The increase in TV money was always going to see it be reinvested in the game somehow and it looks like the only stakeholder who doesn't benefit is the fans. We are seeing clubs demand more money for players, players having much bigger contracts and owners making a higher profit but the best fans can get is a price freeze if they're lucky.

Put it this way, I'd much rather City back off from signing a bang average player for £10+ million who will be earning around £80,000 a week and lower ticket prices and give something back to the fans.

It would be extremely hard for any club to rise ticket prices in the current climate. There is zero justification for it.

We are seeing bang average players like Jesse Lingard sign a contract for over £100k a week and kids who haven't even played a full competitive season like Mbappe having fees over £60 million rejected.

The increase in TV money was always going to see it be reinvested in the game somehow and it looks like the only stakeholder who doesn't benefit is the fans. We are seeing clubs demand more money for players, players having much bigger contracts and owners making a higher profit but the best fans can get is a price freeze if they're lucky.

Put it this way, I'd much rather City back off from signing a bang average player for £10+ million who will be earning around £80,000 a week and lower ticket prices and give something back to the fans.

I Think we get great value in conparason to other clubs but fk me when you put it like that, we could all have a £500 per year discount for the fee of a Bony and a free pie and drink every match for his salary ....
iv never acutely looked at it like that... I'll be looking at our bench warmers in a difrent light from now on.. amazing what a drip in the ocean a waisted/ unsucessfull transfer fee is to top clubs and what it represents to its fans.

Not sure about renewing yet. If I do I'm sacking off the platinum and all the cup schemes and looking to move to a cheaper seat if I can. Worked out that I've managed to make it to about 60% of the games I've paid for this season.

In all honesty I enjoy watching on the tv as much as being there these days

Not sure about renewing yet. If I do I'm sacking off the platinum and all the cup schemes and looking to move to a cheaper seat if I can. Worked out that I've managed to make it to about 60% of the games I've paid for this season.

In all honesty I enjoy watching on the tv as much as being there these days

And that my mate is the sad realism of it now,it's almost gone completely,almost

Not renewing until they bring back the centre circle selfie thing. Utter disgrace to get rid of it.

I just hope they offer online relocation, I always like to consider my options. I fell out with going a few years ago, but carried on regardless. This year has been the most enjoyable for a few seasons, I relocated to the family stand which meant I could sit with a mate again and sat close to the pitch which makes me feel more part of it, shit view , but more enjoyable than sitting upstairs out of the way. Football as it was isn't returning any time soon, so it's accept it as it is or move on, most people I know who have decided that they've had enough, haven't missed it.

I've said before that the platinum gimmick and being monetised as a supporter left a sour taste and I'm now down from platinum and cup schemes to just the gold seasoncard and pick and choose cup games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.