Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Not renewing. My 2 seats in 140 have gone up from £405 each in 2010-11 to £615 next season. An increase of over 50% during which time I've received a 0% pay increase!!

We have really turned into Man United, and maybe worse as they've not increased their season ticket prices for 6 years?

Add to this 30 minutes queueing to get into the ground, a shit atmosphere at 90% of games and the ever worsening transport situation after games (which will be several times as bad next year when the no parking zone round the ground is increased) means that having been watching City since 1972 , I'm walking away :-(

you think £32 a match for a top premiership side is expensive?

£15 for me in Colin Bell lower. Many moons ago I was booted out of a very good seat in the North stand so they could create a bigger family stand. Not much sympathy around back then if I recall. I will renew but I fully understand the position of those that won't.

Mine has gone up £15 in 328.

Can't really complain about that, as it's only just over 2% and there was no increase last season.

Not renewing. My 2 seats in 140 have gone up from £405 each in 2010-11 to £615 next season. An increase of over 50% during which time I've received a 0% pay increase!!

We have really turned into Man United, and maybe worse as they've not increased their season ticket prices for 6 years?

Add to this 30 minutes queueing to get into the ground, a shit atmosphere at 90% of games and the ever worsening transport situation after games (which will be several times as bad next year when the no parking zone round the ground is increased) means that having been watching City since 1972 , I'm walking away :-(
That's depressing to read.

Block 110 Row X

Gone up £15 from last year.

Shall still be going next season, I need to know if Pep can conquer the prem...

Strange that we were asked to vote for which style of scarf we wanted in our renewal pack this season then!! Plus the season card has to come through the post unless we are taking our laptops to the match to get in the stadium!!! ;-)

You'll probably get all your goodies with the card but pretty sure the renewal pack is all online and everybody will get an email with instructions / options outlined etc

Mine's £20 so £2 a month on the DD and the overall price is still within my self-imposed limit of £40 per game pro-rata but it's not the amount that's the problem but the principle. If it's really to cover an increase in match-day costs then do it across the board and stick £5, £10 and £15 on all tickets so everyone's paying something. Or stop this stupid banding within blocks where people pay more for sitting nearer the front. Or stick £30 on all tickets and abandon Platinum. But in a season where we'll be getting £45-50m extra for nothing from the PL's domestic and foreign TV deals then why piss people off for such a piddling amount that will only be noticeable in the accounts after the decimal point. Ticket income might be £53.7m instead of £53.4m.

Excellent point mate, I think ticket revenue will be higher but that will be down to corporate

I'm going just to see our new China sponsor logos emblazoned around the ground. Dongqiudi apparently. I presume the English pronunciation is don kiddick !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.