Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

My lads has gone up £130,turned 18 in November.Expected it to go up but that's a bit steep IMO.
Mine gone up £30....not too bad.

Price elasticity of demand

I have just signed up for the waiting list , I'm sure there are plenty more who will follow suit ....

Finally after 41 years City have rewarded my loyalty with a £665 reduction in my season card plus a 100% reduction in travel expenses and car parking. Thanks for the ride Ctid.

I've gone up by £15 and my lad has by £5, £20 in total - that's a shade over a quid per match for the pair of us.

Fucking pisstake, they can suck my balls.

It's not as if the last 2 years of football reflects any kind of price increase.

Let's put it into context. The club are using the rate of inflation and running costs as an excuse for a 2% rise in season ticket prices. That's a first for City.

Wilfred Bony. £28mill + wages

How many years of 2% rises does that cover? He's one of many who have been a complete and utter waste of money.

And what happens to those staff at City who are instrumental in signing these playears and wasting so much money? Have another go.

I won't even go into the club policy of running contracts down and not selling players before hand.

And why isn't the CFA producing any 1st team players of merit, meaning the club has no option but to keep on buying expensive players, on large wages.

Yet the club in their wisdom seem to think making the fans pay an extra £500,000 a season is going to make the difference on and of the pitch.

Get to f***l

It will! More pissed off fans. More empty seats. And less support. Exactly what Pep wants for next season.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.