Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I've just read my renew your season card , you will do this, you will do that, and if you don't this, don't do that , and when you've done that £2.50 and if you don't do that , the email tells you your charged anyway what the fuck has this to do with simply walking up to the ticket office and renewing my ticket like I did for 30 years

How many fucking times does it need to be said? It's not the amount, it's the fact that it's been done at all. You yourself said we shouldn't be paying more. None of the other top teams' fans will be paying more so why should we and what, exactly, is the benefit to the club? Financially there's virtually none but any benefit there might be is outweighed in terms of fan goodwill lost.
Well sad PRESTWICH BLUE.
I renewing like always but I am not happy with the club for squeezing a few more quid out of me. C.T.I.D.

I think Ric is having a laugh! ;-)

'feel the freedom of a slim wallet'

That looks like one of those casual Spanish jackets to me.

The type you see Spanish Men wearing all over Spain, and especially in Barcelona.

image.png

We are renewing again in 314. Another season in the gods but still cheaper to renew both tickets together than it was to renew mine on its own few seasons ago. So still a bargain for us.

Not sure I can cope with modern living I needed 4 pages of A4 to write down all the organisation's that I am going to protest to because they dared to increase prices before asking my permission! Top of the list that bloody Tesco and then the car insurers just to name a couple.the list is endless.
If your car insurance goes up, you can shop around &the cost is directly related to their expected level of claims. They'll also have new business targets to meet which means you can usually get a better deal as a new customer than you can as an existing one. In fact they rely on inertia from existing customers to maintain what they believe is a safe level of premiums to meet future claims.

And I was shopping for something the other day in Sainsburys and it was £1.50 when I know it's £1 in Tesco. So I went to Tesco to get it and got a few other things there as well. There's a number of reasons it might have been dearer in Sainsburys:
  • They might be a bit greedy. The product might cost them 75p from the supplier but they're looking for a 100% mark-up on it whereas Tesco will settle for a 33% mark-up
  • They might have a worse deal from the supplier. So they might be paying extra for transport whereas Tesco have got it built in to the price or they might not buy as many.
  • The supplier might be paying Tesco to display their products on a certain shelf. It's well known that products on the middle shelves sell better than if they're on the top or bottom shelves. So suppliers will pay the shops to display their products more prominently.
The point is that I've no loyalty to Tesco or any car insurance company but there's a logic of sort to their commercial decisions and if I don't like that, I can go elsewhere to get the same thing. But there's no commercial logic to City's decision and they know I probably won't go down the road to watch Oldham or Bury.

The commercial logic is exactly that, we can realistically go nowhere else unless we decide to be a neutral at some lower league team as City will ALWAYS be whatever happens our one and only football love.

They are abusing our loyalty , very odd as supply outweighs demand , when people walk away they walk away for ever , it's the principle of it all , fingers crossed they will soon see the power that us fans have , people are walking away in droves from platinum and cup schemes so fuck them and there decision making.

Yes, just from BM it's obviously platinum and the cup schemes are taking a hammering. It's probably the same on other forums, supporters branches, etc. The expensive seats are also taking a hammering as fans down grade to value gold and try and move to cheaper seats via the relocation window.

And all becuse those in charge of City for unexplained reason increased season tickets by 2.5%. utter madness!

We said it would eventually come. But those in charge at City have just pressed the 'tipping point' button for the fans.

BOOM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.