Seasoncard

Fits through your letterbox, mine was on the floor when I got in last night. The badge is pretty sweet and the scarf isn't too shabby, do prefer my 1894 Group one though
My postie is a wanker, he has been doing our street for years yet I still have to swap post with the houses either side of us, one of them is accross a side road.

Season Ticket has arrived. :-)

You can't fault Sheikh Mansour.

Loads of freebies as well.

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

DSC02227.jpg

DSC02228.jpg

DSC02229.jpg

DSC02230.jpg

This stuff looks ace I wonder what shit I'll get in 93:20 - another photo frame or a set of bloody golf balls in a cardboard box no doubt.

Aw dam, a free delivery voucher for the shop! I just bought the home shirt as I wanted the Manchester bee.

Seems a bit pointless when all Season tickets holders will be at the Etihad at some point and in the club shop. I would much rather have an extra 10% off on top of my ST discount.

Got mine today ... badge is bronze presumably because i was not prepared to pay for platinum ... why does scarf have season 2017/18 on it ? Are they expecting them to become collectible or something? Very strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.