Seat Counters - 2022/23

Is that not because you’ve already used the discount?
No…. tickets in the same block for Fulham/Brentford are £17 after discount now (for U18’s) seem to remember adults where £25 with discount in August, now £40. I purchased 4 memberships, then managed to get season tickets but rather than get refunds on the memberships I’ve bought tickets for family members, willing to help any blues who don’t have memberships with tickets anytime

Yes but they dont have memberships already so 2 x adults plus 2 x childs plus the tickets themselves put them off.

Fair point about sharing memberships, i’d not thought about that clearly enough…
A bit late now but at the start of the season tickets for Brighton Fulham & Brentford where £25 for adults £5 for kids, so a family of 4 was £60. The club have done similar in previous seasons too, with the gifts thrown in (that the kids love) and 10% discount at the club shop, bars/catering kiosks, you don’t have to go to too many games to make them pay, not to mention if you can scrape to 6 games you will get access next season to purchase tickets for the big games. I know it’s not always conducive to take the kids to night games but the CL & LC tickets are excellent value, I’d be more than willing to help out with this as I’ve got 2 adult & 2 child memberships, Seville game (SSL3) is coming in at £51.50, Chelsea (LC) Is coming in less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.