Seat Counters - 2022/23

Didn’t we have a lot of trouble when we were using Viagogo or whatever it’s called?
I never sold mine in those days so didn’t use it or even know how to use it. However I find Exchange a Doddle. :-)
I seem to remember they didn’t put exchange tickets up for sale until they’d sold their own allocation. You could also choose the price you wanted to sell at within a set range, so the tickets were well above face value after they’d taken their cut. And you didn’t get any actual money, anything you’d managed to sell was deducted from the renewal cost for the following season.

I seem to remember they didn’t put exchange tickets up for sale until they’d sold their own allocation. You could also choose the price you wanted to sell at within a set range, so the tickets were well above face value after they’d taken their cut. And you didn’t get any actual money, anything you’d managed to sell was deducted from the renewal cost for the following season.

Good times.

The Third tier and second tier tickets which Sevilla which they have sent back are now on sale to City fans..calculator is out and ready.

The touts never went away mate. They are probably making more money with Haaland about. Some of them have ties if seats they they can sell on, which they first bought when it was easy to get season cards.
a mate of mine at work is a tout,the only black fella i have met from moss side who is a rag not City ( teased him for years that summert happened to him and he got swerved to them lot over something ) ,he's not arsed really about them but still a rag if pushed.He works music venues mostly but if money is to be made he will be there,digital tickets is no problem for him,they can find a way to work around anything if money can be made.

The Third tier and second tier tickets which Sevilla which they have sent back are now on sale to City fans..calculator is out and ready.
Sevilla tickets literally flying off the shelves. Even with those additional 1700-1800 tickets or so being put on the planner, only 744 remain in the whole stadium. I’d expect some UEFA returns to be added soon but this match is looking like it will easily sell out by the middle of next week or even sooner which will be 2 weeks before the match itself. Pricing has helped - it’s the same price as Copenhagen at home but even so, tickets have shifted far quicker despite it now being potentially a dead rubber.

Chelsea League Cup tickets not moving as fast despite good prices which is odd when you consider how many City fans claim not to like the Champions League ;) but that game is a week after Sevilla so would expect sales to pick up in the next week or so. Will still easily sell out I reckon.

Sevilla tickets literally flying off the shelves. Even with those additional 1700-1800 tickets or so being put on the planner, only 744 remain in the whole stadium. I’d expect some UEFA returns to be added soon but this match is looking like it will easily sell out by the middle of next week or even sooner which will be 2 weeks before the match itself. Pricing has helped - it’s the same price as Copenhagen at home but even so, tickets have shifted far quicker despite it now being potentially a dead rubber.

Chelsea League Cup tickets not moving as fast despite good prices which is odd when you consider how many City fans claim not to like the Champions League ;) but that game is a week after Sevilla so would expect sales to pick up in the next week or so. Will still easily sell out I reckon.
I think we are seeing a lot of non-city fans going to the CL matches in these early rounds. Haaland + CL football is a real draw these days you see a lot of content creators going which I didn’t see last season. Those same people probably thinking Haaland won’t play against Chelsea.

4 home games in ten days I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.