Seat Counters - 2022/23

Good afternoon fellow seat counters from my sunbed by the pool in Lanzarote.

Another 1500 or so Copenhagen tickets in blocks 313 and 314 have been added to the planner as Copenhagen have only taken the bottom 2 tiers. I’ve noticed some batches of seats have appeared in a few other blocks too when there were none previously available in those blocks. Done a very rough count and what was 3000+ remaining over the weekend is now 6000+.
Can imagine you on holiday and the wife nudges you and asks what you have in store for the day. Sight seeing, maybe a tour of the island even some wine tasting then some lunch in a local tapas.

“No afraid not love, got some seat counting to do and needs must”

Apologies if you are not married.

Top effort though always like an update from yourself.

Good afternoon fellow seat counters from my sunbed by the pool in Lanzarote.

Another 1500 or so Copenhagen tickets in blocks 313 and 314 have been added to the planner as Copenhagen have only taken the bottom 2 tiers. I’ve noticed some batches of seats have appeared in a few other blocks too when there were none previously available in those blocks. Done a very rough count and what was 3000+ remaining over the weekend is now 6000+.

When you have trouble sleeping, what is your go to Stand for seat counting yourself to sleep -;)

I'm disappointed with Copenhagen's fans. I'd have thought they'd bring more than that.

If nothing else it shows that our away support in Europe is relatively really good, especially considering the number of consecutive years we've played in UEFA competitions.
The post is wrong mate so ignore it, its us that are not selling. For 1 were in block D which is a single tier stand and 2 they dont have a stand with 3 tiers so not sure how they have taken bottom 2 tiers.

The post is wrong mate so ignore it, its us that are not selling. For 1 were in block D which is a single tier stand and 2 they dont have a stand with 3 tiers so not sure how they have taken bottom 2 tiers.
I’m not sure what you’ve been smoking but it must be strong stuff. My post was about the Copenhagen home game, and that they’ve only taken the bottom 2 tiers of the away end, freeing up an extra 1500 or so tickets normally reserved for away fans. I’m really struggling to see how you would think that it was about Copenhagen away when I gave more than enough clues that it was the home game, such as citing things like blocks 313 and 314 going on sale to City fans, and over 6000 tickets now being available when it was over 3000 at the weekend.

Can imagine you on holiday and the wife nudges you and asks what you have in store for the day. Sight seeing, maybe a tour of the island even some wine tasting then some lunch in a local tapas.

“No afraid not love, got some seat counting to do and needs must”

Apologies if you are not married.

Top effort though always like an update from yourself.
Ha ha - well I was laying around by the pool so it was as good a time as any to do a count!

I'm disappointed with Copenhagen's fans. I'd have thought they'd bring more than that.

If nothing else it shows that our away support in Europe is relatively really good, especially considering the number of consecutive years we've played in UEFA competitions.
Yeah, I’m a bit surprised myself as I thought they might be all over this one. Think it’s another indication of the cost of living crisis as well though.

Anyone know how many they took to Dortmund?

I’m not sure what you’ve been smoking but it must be strong stuff. My post was about the Copenhagen home game, and that they’ve only taken the bottom 2 tiers of the away end, freeing up an extra 1500 or so tickets normally reserved for away fans. I’m really struggling to see how you would think that it was about Copenhagen away when I gave more than enough clues that it was the home game, such as citing things like blocks 313 and 314 going on sale to City fans, and over 6000 tickets now being available when it was over 3000 at the weekend.
Hahaha you can ask his mates to pick him up off the floor now mate, he’s had enough

3707 left for Copenhagen at home. About 2500 shifted since Monday afternoon. That includes around a couple of hundred premium seats in 207 and 209 that were added on to the planner so despite the higher price of those, they've still almost all sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.