Seat Counters - 2023/24

How many times? I don’t know Dave, how many times?

If I want to fret(arf!), as you put it, I will fret. Is that ok with you? Don’t tell me what to do. I don’t tell you what to do even though I don’t always agree with what you post. It may have escaped your attention Dave, but BM is a forum where people/City fans can discuss what they want to discuss and express their views and opinions as they see fit and please without being told how to do that by other forum members like yourself. In other words fuck off. :-)

Not once have I mentioned outside perceptions.(quote me!) I don’t know where you got that from. Another poster putting words into my mouth. 2 today. I really couldn’t give a shit what other fans think of our home support or lack of it. I get that grief and jibe all the time from United fans at work, in Trafford Park. It doesn’t bother me one bit. It‘s water off a ducks back now. The irony being, those United fans calling it the Emptyhad, etc, don’t go to United matches. I know, can’t get a ticket, blah, blah, fucking blah! Fuck off!!

Going back to the amount of tickets still on sale for Burnley, which is part of the wider match day ticket price discussion we’ve been having sensibly before you barged into with your big gob. ;-). Minus the Burnley returns on SSL3 which is roughly 1100-1200 tickets, I stand corrected on that, are you saying City fans returned over 1500 tickets at the time of my count because they can’t make the match and wanted to sell their tickets on the ticket exchange? Not a fucking chance! Are you seriously saying that many City fans bought tickets for the match and for whatever reason have decided to try and resell them? That aside, I thought seat exchange tickets went on sale closer to the match when all or most of the tickets had sold out. The ticket sales for Burnley have been selling slowly for as long as I can remember. I don’t remember it being sold out. I stand corrected on that.

As for Huddersfield, given everything about the match, ticket prices, day, time, weather, etc, there shouldn’t have been an empty seat, let alone hundreds of seats empty all over the ground. That’s what I find strange. There will always be the odd empty seat due to peoples circumstances, but it now seems that more and more City fans aren’t turning up for matches because they just can’t be bothered and for no other reason.

Anyway Dave, I’ve got to leave it at that for now as I’m beginning to fret again. ;-) (time for a beer)
Well then stop doing our fans down all the time on the forum. Day after day we are either not buying enough tickets, not arsed enough, not making enough noise or leaving too early in your world. You are also constantly comparing us unflatteringly to clubs like Newcastle and Liverpool. You don’t appear to get much pleasure from watching City, you actually seem to have become obsessed with the way other people perceive the club. I can tell from your posts you are surrounded by Man United fans but it clearly isn’t water off a duck’s back to you: you seem to have swallowed their myths, or at least become obsessed with disproving them to the point where you can only see things that confirm your insecurity. Classic confirmation bias.

It is no big deal that there are some seats left for this relatively low profile game. Most will be gone by kick off anyway. To say we don’t need to expand the stadium is reactionary nonsense.

How many times do you need to be told?

The seats you are seeing for Burnley are returns from them and from our fans via the seat exchange. the Huddersfield game was sold out weeks in advance.

As a City fan if you dont have a season ticket you aren’t getting a sniff at any of the big games so people buy them and don’t attend all games.

Stop fucking fretting about outside perception. Of our fans and club all the time. You seem perpetually troubled and angry. Manchester United appear to have ruined your life.

Relax. This is a shit fixture which plenty won’t be bothered to attend. It really doesn’t matter.
It's a Northern rail strike too and that is a big influence when you're main support lives in a near radius .

A shit fixture? City are playing at home and a living legend will be returning. Most Blues will do what it needs to be there. Unfortunately some just can't afford it with the ridiculous pricing. Try telling them and their kids it's a shit fixture.
What the hell has that got to do with the contents of my post? What a stupid straw man lunge for the moral high ground.

I think people are beginning to miss the point on this one with regards to doing the supporters down for not buying tickets for this one. I don’t think anybody blames anybody for passing on £61+ tickets or £33+ kids tickets for a late January, Wednesday night fixture against Burnley. There are occasions where the supporters are rightly criticised, leaving seats empty without bothering to transfer or list the ticket, arriving late leaving early, making no noise etc. but this one is solely and squarely on the club, the prices are a disgrace.

Apologies.

Going back to my count.

Sunday. 9.20pm.

SSL3 - 1053
ESL3 - 668
CBL3 - 442
L2 - 229
L1 - 321
Total - 2713

668 people in ESL3 put their seats up for sale on the ticket exchange.

I’ll leave it at that for now.

ESL3.

Just over 24 hours after my first count of 668 seats for sale.

There are now 696 seats for sale. Count double checked.

28 more seats for sale.

Looks like additional seat exchange seats or ‘the seat exchange seats’ have been added in the last 24 hours.

I will leave it at that now.

It is no big deal that there are some seats left for this relatively low profile game.
Seats will be left empty because the prices set by the club are unaffordable for most fans.

City fans will miss out on an opportunity to watch their team because of a club decision, this is a big deal to me.

The club are extending the North stand so we qualify for big European Cup finals.
It's our owners wishes and he normally gets what he wants. It will be full to capacity for 50% of games. But who cares. Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me CTID

Seats will be left empty because the prices set by the club are unaffordable for most fans.

City fans will miss out on an opportunity to watch their team because of a club decision, this is a big deal to me.
I’m not arguing about the prices which are clearly too high. I’ve paid for four tickets so I know only too well. I’m arguing that the fact that there are tickets for sale for this game doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t expand the stadium and are a shit, apathetic fanbase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.