Seat Counters - 2023/24

I recorded the game and went to that point. It definitely wasn't a doctored image. There are a lot of empty seats but a few that look empty on that shared photo aren't. The blur makes it look that way but there are people wearing blue in some of these seats.
Yeah I'm not denying that.

I thought from my seat in the south stand that it looked as full as it has all season.

I was surprised by that overheard on BT

I recorded the game and went to that point. It definitely wasn't a doctored image. There are a lot of empty seats but a few that look empty on that shared photo aren't. The blur makes it look that way but there are people wearing blue in some of these seats.

Attachments

• GF_8QlTXwAAkxKa.jpg
    GF_8QlTXwAAkxKa.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 42
I hope when the NS is expanded that you have the opportunity to purchase STS for the lads Dave. My lad always wants his mate to come along to games, but it’s very rare three seats together are available. Unfortunately my scepticism tells me there will be no new STs in the expanded NS, maybe some Silver ones, but most seats will be for matchday ticket buyers. It may maximise revenue for City, but long term it will backfire.
There is no point expanding the NS for matchday ticket buyers if there is any intention of making it a singing section to generate a better atmosphere.
City's more vociferous fans have always said they want to be either side of the away fans, but there is a theory that having fans at the other end will generate more songs about City and fewer about banter with the opposition.
The club could offer fans currently in the south stand an S/T in the north stand, then make the south stand more for matchday buyers.
The lack of any club comments about affordable tickets makes me think it's not a high priority for those charge with maximising income.
My seat is at the north end of the East Stand and I'd consider moving to the North Stand second tier as the atmosphere is generally dead where I sit.

There is no point expanding the NS for matchday ticket buyers if there is any intention of making it a singing section to generate a better atmosphere.
City's more vociferous fans have always said they want to be either side of the away fans, but there is a theory that having fans at the other end will generate more songs about City and fewer about banter with the opposition.
The club could offer fans currently in the south stand an S/T in the north stand, then make the south stand more for matchday buyers.
The lack of any club comments about affordable tickets makes me think it's not a high priority for those charge with maximising income.
My seat is at the north end of the East Stand and I'd consider moving to the North Stand second tier as the atmosphere is generally dead where I sit.
Have the club actually said the reason for expanding the NS is to create a better atmosphere? I think most of us will be hoping for the same thing, a large singing stand with thousands of new STs, I just don’t think that will be the outcome.

Have the club actually said the reason for expanding the NS is to create a better atmosphere? I think most of us will be hoping for the same thing, a large singing stand with thousands of new STs, I just don’t think that will be the outcome.
Me neither. And if the club do make new season tickets available, I don’t trust them to sell them to the right people, ie long term members with decent points and attendance history. Nobody wants to sit with a load of tourist season ticket holders who don’t contribute to the atmosphere and would drop the season ticket at the drop of a hat as soon as we have a drop off.

Yea they have. They’ve talked about the acoustics of a single tier. There’s an image showing the way the sound hits the roof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.