Seat Counters - 2023/24

Imagine being that obsessed to edit a picture to try and have a cheap shot!

Also, I bet the person who edited it or the persons having a go are armchair fans who have never even set foot in Anfield.
It's quite amusing they're taken at 40/47 minutes where you're either in corporate or taking a chance on a coffee at half time in our painfully slow refreshment service.
I sit in 307 East stand, there were a few ,not many empties dotted around, 329 seems to have around 50-100 sprinkled around for the (dare I say it) lesser fixtures but level 2 Legends and a couple of main stand boxes were unsold. It's been flogged to death but there are mitigating circumstances, for the cost if the expansion
im sure the club have done their research and are confident we will fill it, it would be commercial suicide to commit otherwise.
Everything they've touched since 2009 has prevailed so there's no reason to think otherwise.

It's quite amusing they're taken at 40/47 minutes where you're either in corporate or taking a chance on a coffee at half time in our painfully slow refreshment service.
I sit in 307 East stand, there were a few ,not many empties dotted around, 329 seems to have around 50-100 sprinkled around for the (dare I say it) lesser fixtures but level 2 Legends and a couple of main stand boxes were unsold. It's been flogged to death but there are mitigating circumstances, for the cost if the expansion
im sure the club have done their research and are confident we will fill it, it would be commercial suicide to commit otherwise.
Everything they've touched since 2009 has prevailed so there's no reason to think otherwise.
The contents of the image haven’t been manipulated however anything grey has been manipulated look like blue. These are two images of the same area of the picture showing the tunnel where the ambulance parks. Makes it very clear what they’ve done.
IMG_1079.jpegIMG_1075.jpeg

Pathetic scouse dickheads, and gullible morons who believe it.

Last edited:
Anyone able to share how well Copenhagen at home is selling? I can't access as I'm in the cup scheme.

Anyone able to share how well Copenhagen at home is selling? I can't access as I'm in the cup scheme.
1593 tickets left in SS, 1517 in East stand. 768 in CB and 733 in NSIMG_6690.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m having debit card problems on the OS. Got an alert about my home Copenhagen ticket. I’m in the CL cup scheme. I’ve just been charged £40 for my seat in SSL1, block 115 for the match. Is £40 the correct price if I’m in the CL cup scheme? Seems a bit steep.

I’m having debit card problems on the OS. Got an alert about my home Copenhagen ticket. I’m in the CL cup scheme. I’ve just been charged £40 for my seat in SSL1, block 115 for the match. Is £40 the correct price if I’m in the CL cup scheme? Seems a bit steep.
No £30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.