Seat Counters - 2023/24

he’s probably a bit flabbergasted that you thought we didn’t sell out the FA Cup final last year. Tickets went like hot cakes not even close to whole criteria, you’ve got to remember club fans only get about 30k each for the final so looking at the capacity of 83k is irrelevant to whether each team sold out.
OK perhaps,I should rephrase my question why for a game ad big as this was wembley not full..I'm not questioning whether we sold our tic kets out.

OK perhaps,I should rephrase my question why for a game ad big as this was wembley not full..I'm not questioning whether we sold our tic kets out.
Both clubs allocations sold out. It’s the other seats that were left unoccupied in club Wembley areas. When I think of the clamber for tickets once they’d “sold out” it was a disgrace to be honest. The FA are to blame.

Yeah maybe it was just the way you phrased it. Either way I wouldn’t be worried about a big crowd, you can’t do much about that club Wembley part etc but if both teams have/will sell out then that’s a big crowd in itself.

Both clubs allocations sold out. It’s the other seats that were left unoccupied in club Wembley areas. When I think of the clamber for tickets once they’d “sold out” it was a disgrace to be honest. The FA are to blame.
And that was my intended point..perhaps badly put..I wasn't trying to disparage City's ability to sell tickets..blooming heck some people really need to chill

And that was my intended point..perhaps badly put..I wasn't trying to disparage City's ability to sell tickets..blooming heck some people really need to chill

I'm thinking a dipper. They seem to be the most obsessed about empty seats
I'm thinking your a sad little man..probably supported City longer than you've been alive..I ask a perfectly innocent question..get a life ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.