Security

At the end of the day, we're asked to arrive early, and for all sorts of reasons, lots of people don't.
Queues will always be an issue, with or without security.

If we begin the process of racial profiling when carrying out security checks, ISIS have an open goal in simply instructing white extremists to carry out attacks instead. White Islamists DO exist.

true they are called Islamic converts or members of the IRA.

Perhaps they should have security on the out skirts of the ground (fencing area)

Arsenal do that and put a tag on a searched bag - easy enough, so unless someone comes with the right colour sticker...

So was it not too bad on Monday? E queue seemed about 10 minutes long while C had gone by kick-off. But E were getting through security as quick as the turnstiles could let people through so there were queues for security and the turnstiles!

We should follow Arsenal with that aspect.

Shopping malls in developing countries such as Philippines and Thailand have airport style x-ray machines as you enter. Would it not be possible to have them at City rather than 1 plonker per turnstyle waving a wand around every single person. Seemed to me like they were more interested in taking people's bottles of pop off them!

What are these wands looking for? They don't to appear to have picked up my keys, phone or pin badges.

We need finger print recognition brining in soon - all people on our data base also linked to an intelligence network - will happen in time I would imagine.

I would imagine in 10 years the concept of your season card being sent to you will be very alien.

Retina scanning would be good too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.