Security

Must admit that when I received the email I initially thought it would just be the standard "please arrive early " messsge. It was fortuitous that i read it in detail. Expect plenty of fans in the wrong queue with oversized bags

Not only do I expect the cluster fuck of wrong fans in wrong queues, I also expect argumens with tape measures being brought out of handbags and showsec being unable to handle the pressure.

Will they have the sizes checkers outside like the airport. If your bags bigger than this you can't come in.

So for 27 years I have been able to get go for a pre match pint and get to the ground 15 mins before and get in with time to spare but now I shouldn't be able.to because the club don't want it that way as they cannot handle it

But 27 yrs ago we didn't have terrorists trying to kill innocent people. It's not that the club want it that way, it's because the club, showing their duty of care to their fans, having taken advice from the relevant authorities, are being sensible. IMHO

(& twice last season I didn't get in until 20 mins into the match & once even later but that's life in the modern world I'm afraid).

But 27 yrs ago we didn't have terrorists trying to kill innocent people. It's not that the club want it that way, it's because the club, showing their duty of care to their fans, having taken advice from the relevant authorities, are being sensible. IMHO

(& twice last season I didn't get in until 20 mins into the match & once even later but that's life in the modern world I'm afraid).

Seem to remember the IRA having a go at blowing me up in MCR as a young man!

Will they have the sizes checkers outside like the airport. If your bags bigger than this you can't come in.

Personally i think they should have a generation game style system. If you can remember whats in your handbag after it goes through the machine you can keep it!

I'm getting to the ground at midday tomorrow

I'll bring beer and a kebab. Be like the old days at Maine road ticket office.

Ooh make sure its a Stella and a big sweaty kebab with chilli sauce so you can smell my horrendous farts through out the match mate haha

FSD, wanna have a bet on what time you know who turns up tomorrow night? Im guessing 23 minutes in after we go 2-0 up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.