Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Unfortunately which ever chavvy london team we drew it will mean they will snap up most of the neutral tickets like club wembley etc. , so we will be outnumbered by the tarquins , i havent got enough points for a ticket but i will going down on the day and will get a ticket by hook or by crook , i am not missing this one .We owe these southern shandy drinkers they ruined a good day out for me in the community shield .

I reckon it might go down to general sale. Seem to remember the league cup final last season went to general sale, could be wrong though. You will be able to get a ticket off here anyway.

If it's on the Saturday will Wealdstone still have us? They are at home that day.
Have been there 4 times and they were playing one time so I shouldn't think they wouldn't unless James the guy who runs the social club has left because he usually gets in touch to see if your parking there not heard from him yet will let you know if he does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.