Sergej Milinković-Savić

I think it'd be hard to disagree with that statement if you're objective about it.

He's got incredible technique, physically massive yet bizarrely agile for such a big guy, he scores massive goals, creates a lot of chances and can take games by the scruff of the neck and just dominates them in a way Pogba never could in Italy, and he's doing all this in a bad Lazio side.

Whether he becomes the best in the world in his position probably depends a lot on where he moves, but he's got everything needed to do it.

I think it'd be hard to disagree with that statement if you're objective about it.

He's got incredible technique, physically massive yet bizarrely agile for such a big guy, he scores massive goals, creates a lot of chances and can take games by the scruff of the neck and just dominates them in a way Pogba never could in Italy, and he's doing all this in a bad Lazio side.

Whether he becomes the best in the world in his position probably depends a lot on where he moves, but he's got everything needed to do it.
He’s a bit slow on Fifa though.

He’s a bit slow on Fifa though.

His pace is weird, he looks slower than he is. I think there's an element of the tall guy "fast once he gets going" thing Yaya had about him before he got old, but he does also have a burst over 5-10 yards to get away from people, so he's slow between about 10-25 yards but catches up after that.

I think he was carrying a bit of timber earlier in the season as well which didn't help but I watched Lazio on the weekend and he looks like he's lost it.

3rd best player in this "poor" top 4 team

I don't think United are in for him with Fellaini and Pogba being there next season, we're more likely to go for a different profile like Fred.

There's no doubt he is very gifted but at the moment he can be inconsistent and quite sloppy in his play at times. I do't see him currently dominating Serie A as has been described above. Obviously he is still young though.

I don't think United are in for him with Fellaini and Pogba being there next season, we're more likely to go for a different profile like Fred.

There's no doubt he is very gifted but at the moment he can be inconsistent and quite sloppy in his play at times. I do't see him currently dominating Serie A as has been described above. Obviously he is still young though.

If you can get Fred's legs extended as part of the huge overpayment which will no doubt ensue, he could be perfect.

Otherwise, he could always play the first 70 mins before Fellaini comes on to have the ball lumped at the back of his head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.