Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone find out what his goals per minute ratio stands at now? Must be on the up still.

Can anyone find out what his goals per minute ratio stands at now? Must be on the up still.
Are you talking this calendar year ??
If we take the three games so far that's 270 mins played ( not accounting for being subbed), he's scored 6 goals for us so by my dodgy brain calculation that's 1 goal per 45 mins.

Imagine Sergio being even better than he's been so far. That's what's going to happen under the guidance of Pep. The mind boggles as to what he can achieve in the next three years.

134 apps 105 goals works out at one every 114.85mins by my calculations (I think).

Best method for comaprison IMO is based on minutes played. In the league that is 105 goals in 11,166 minutes and a strike rate of a goal every 106.34 minutes.

He tops the all-time best PL strike rate by some distance. 2nd is Henry with a strike rate of a goal every 121.82 minutes.

Sergio is getting better as well. His strike rate has been under 100 minutes pg for each of the last 3 seasons.

His figures in 2016 are mad. 20 league appearances, 20 goals and a strike rate of 1 goal every 87.15 minutes actual playing time.

Best method for comaprison IMO is based on minutes played. In the league that is 105 goals in 11,166 minutes and a strike rate of a goal every 106.34 minutes.

He tops the all-time best PL strike rate by some distance. 2nd is Henry with a strike rate of a goal every 121.82 minutes.

Sergio is getting better as well. His strike rate has been under 100 minutes pg for each of the last 3 seasons.

His figures in 2016 are mad. 20 league appearances, 20 goals and a strike rate of 1 goal every 87.15 minutes actual playing time.
goal a game it is then...35 this season then. :)

He stays fit and healthy for 3 seasons, he could get very close to 200 premier league goals.

He stays fit and healthy for 3 seasons, he could get very close to 200 premier league goals.

unfortunately that still isnt enough for him to be player of the season or in the PL team of the season it seems :-) annoying as hell that so many of our greats are overlooked

The really scary (for the opposition) thing is that the team as a whole is still in the early stages of getting used to a new system of play. When everyone is more comfortable, more chances will be created a a result and guess who's going to be on the end of most of them?

The infringement provided the catalyst for one of the most comprehensive demolition jobs I have seen for some time. Aguero is once again on cue for another 25 goals this season. If the Argentine were to reach that incredible landmark for the fifth consecutive campaign we may have to consider him Premier League player of the decade, never mind the season.

(Garth crooks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.