Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ran his socks off again yesterday and did his bit defensively. That side of his game has improved remarkably this season and you could tell when he went off that Pep was pleased with his performance.

Got his goal as he always does because on that front he is an absolute machine but his one downfall and it was in evidence again yesterday despite his part in the Sane goal was his passing or more importantly, his ability to get his head up and spot a pass.

Twice Kevin had a shot at goal from a great position if Kun can only get his head up and make the pass.

All in all though a very good performance.

He ran his socks off again yesterday and did his bit defensively. That side of his game has improved remarkably this season and you could tell when he went off that Pep was pleased with his performance.

Got his goal as he always does because on that front he is an absolute machine but his one downfall and it was in evidence again yesterday despite his part in the Sane goal was his passing or more importantly, his ability to get his head up and spot a pass.

Twice Kevin had a shot at goal from a great position if Kun can only get his head up and make the pass.

All in all though a very good performance.

Fair summing up.

A mixed bag from him but in the end I award him good marks for scoring in five league games in a row - the only player to do so in the league so far this season - and for effort.

He does seem to have lost that explosive little burst of pace and his passing and hold-up play are too hit and miss.

I think it would be a great shame if he left before breaking the all-time goal scoring record for the club but it feels like he may not get the chance.

Fair summing up.

A mixed bag from him but in the end I award him good marks for scoring in five league games in a row - the only player to do so in the league so far this season - and for effort.

He does seem to have lost that explosive little burst of pace and his passing and hold-up play are too hit and miss.

I think it would be a great shame if he left before breaking the all-time goal scoring record for the club but it feels like he may not get the chance.

He has without a doubt lost that yard of pace.

It doesnt go down well on here for obvious reasons that i can entirely understand but this summer is the right time to cash in and move the squad forwards.

He has been and is a magnificent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.