Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love him but his decision making is poor. He doesn't shoot when he should, he doesn't pass when he should. If something goes against him, he gets angry and becomes the most selfish player on earth and tries to do everything on his own.

Needs dropping, not the same player he once was and we should've cashed in on him this summer. But we will instead sell him next summer and get only 10-15m. Laughable!

Watch his 11/12 highlights, He's nothing like that player anymore..turned into a poacher now. His pace went with one/some of his injuries... Should still bang 20+ in the league if he remains first choice and fit.

Kun is a player who needs games to gain complete sharpness. Dropping him is not the answer IMO. Against Everton he wasted 2-3 good opportunities because of technical problems receiving the ball. This will go away in the next games and he will start scoring for fun again. It is the same every time he comes back after injury or bans.

Kun is a player who needs games to gain complete sharpness. Dropping him is not the answer IMO. Against Everton he wasted 2-3 good opportunities because of technical problems receiving the ball. This will go away in the next games and he will start scoring for fun again. It is the same every time he comes back after injury or bans.
Iv'e read some excuses today but well done, that is a cracker.

Needs dropping, not the same player he once was and we should've cashed in on him this summer. But we will instead sell him next summer and get only 10-15m. Laughable!
Don't be dramatic,the agreement we have with him is that he see's out his contract for 2 more years then we will let him go if he is going back to argentina,last season was his best goal return in his whole career

The bullshit is strong with this one.

It's an opinions game chief, this is mine, some fans need to take their head out the sand and remember players for what they can do for the team now rather than what they've done previously

Every time I speak to a non city fan about him and his bad finishing I just get a retort about his goal scoring record. Problem is, if he need 3 or 4 chances on a plate before he scores, it's a problem and considering how long this has been going on now, I'm wondering whether it's form or a permanent problem where his ability is less than his reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.